7

As I walked to school, I smelt the sweet scent of fresh bread from the bakery down the road. As I passed it, I was subconsciously pulled into the store. I found myself staring at the wonderful collection of pastries, muffins and all sorts.

My stomach grumbled in attempt to convince me to spend my well saved money on this gloriously smelling bun in the cabinet right in front of me.

I found myself walking out of the store and back on the path to school, holding a bag with a delicious breakfast inside. It took all of my willpower to not eat it until I arrived at school.

I had just stepped onto the faded bricks, leading up to my locker, when I saw a figure coming toward me. I looked up to see Jimin smiling at me.

Suddenly, all of the memories of last night flooded back. I had completely forgotten about he kiss between Jungkook and I up until now.

I smiled back to Jimin. "Hey Chimchim"

"Morning!!!" He walked alongside me on the way to my locker.

When we got to my locker, I sat down with my back to the wall and eagerly opened up my package to see a beautiful bun staring up at me. I devoured it within seconds.

"Wow, you're hungry" Jimin giggles as I wiped the crumbs off of my face.

I laughed. "That was my breakfast!!"

———

At lunch time, I sat alone at a bench with my headphones in and the music on loud. Soon enough, someone noticed me and sat next to me, disturbing my peace.

"Mushi mushi" Hoseok said as he lay his books on the bench opposite me.

I turned off my music and put it away. "Hey Hobi!"

Yoongi decided to sit next to Hoseok. He didn't even greet anyone when he sat down, he simply lay his head on Hoseok's shoulder. CUTE.

We started talking as more people turned up and sat around me. Eventually, everyone but Jungkook was here and there was only one spot left for him to sit... next to me.

"Hey guys!" I heard his voice behind me. He sat down next to me and I felt his arm leaning into mine. My heart skipped a beat.

In the middle of the conversation, I noticed Taehyung looked a little bit lost

In the middle of the conversation, I noticed Taehyung looked a little bit lost. He was staring into the distance. I looked in the direction he was staring. He wasn't staring at nothing. He was looking at a girl.

She had thick, dark, short hair from what I could see as she was facing the other way. She was wearing a school jacket that seemed way too big for her, though she looked comfortable in it. This girl that Taehyung was so mesmerised with, was sitting with another girl. They were laughing. A lot.

I looked back at Taehyung. I waved my hand in front of his vision. "Earth to alien?" He snapped back to reality and smiled at me. "Who's that?" I asked.

"Just a girl" he said simply, while shrugging it off.

I smirked. "She's not just a girl is she though? You like her. I can see it."

He laughed. "I do not! I just spaced out for a bit. Anyways, you couldn't tell if I liked someone even if I spelled it out for you."

I acted like I wasn't offended and continued to argue with him. "What's her name?"

"Jiyoo" he didn't even hesitate.

"You like her."

"Nope."

"Okay here's my point. There are two girls sitting there. You could have said both of their names or even the other girls name. The girl you named is the one you're staring at and I know this because she's in my art class. You like her because you were staring at her and you didn't even hesitate to say her name."

"Okay, okay!!" He threw his hands up like he was being arrested. "You got me."

I simply laughed in response. Everyone but Jungkook and I were talking. I just sat and listened. Suddenly, I felt a warm hand rest on my thigh. It was Jungkook. I felt a rush of adrenaline course through my body.

Over about a range of ten minutes, Jungkook's hand slowly slid up my thigh and under my skirt. I didn't want him to do this.

The bell rang.

I stood up and dragged Jungkook away from the group.

"What the hell!!" I shouted at him.

"I..."

"Just because we kissed once, it doesn't mean that you can get all kinky with me. Do you understand?!"

He tried to grab my hand as I turned to walk away. I slapped it away, harder than I meant to, and stormed off.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that.