9

Jungkook and I decided to walk to school the next morning. I was quite nervous and jittery as I waited for him to ring my doorbell.

Jeon Jungkook is my boyfriend?

I couldn't process those thoughts. The idea that I had a boyfriend. It was unbelievable.

The doorbell rang and my heart skipped a beat.

I stood up and fixed my uniform and hair, followed by picking up my bag and slinging it over my shoulder. I walked to the door and took a deep breath before unlocking and pulling it open.

Jungkook stood so perfectly at the door in his uniform, grinning his bunny teeth. I noticed something strange and different about it but I couldn't pin it down.

Jungkook held out his hand for me to take, and I relaxed my own into it. We stepped out and I locked the door behind me. We began to walk through the streets of people, still holding hands.

We stopped for breakfast at a café nearby and we ate chocolatie goods of all sorts.

Afterwards, we continued walking. The conversations we held consisted of gossip and discussing Taehyung and his little crush on Jiyoo.

When Jungkook wasn't looking, I took out my phone and took a picture of him.

"Hey!" Oh crap he saw.

I looked down. "Sorry..."

"Can I see? Do I look good?"

I laughed. "Sure."

He looked at me, eyes wide

He looked at me, eyes wide. "Whoa y/n! This is amazing!"

I giggled. "You always look good, shut up!"

Jungkook tilted his head. "No, I mean the photography. The focus is perfect."

"You like photography?" He nodded. "I've always wanted a good camera... but I can't really afford it..."

"Same here..." he sighed.

Suddenly, Jungkook's phone began to buzz in his pocket. He walked away as he talked to the anonymous person. His voice became aggressive and upset. He hung up angrily.

"What is it?" I asked soothingly.

I saw his eyes tear up. "I have to leave for 6 months."

6 whole months. He will be gone.

We only just started dating.

And when everything seemed to be going right...