Chapter 3:A Walk In The Castle

"It's so hot!"Elsa exclaimed, fanning her face. She sat under a big tree with a book on her lap.

"Then put your hair up!"Anna suggested, more like shouted, as she bounced around doing cartwheels.

Elsa rolled her eyes. Rapunzel giggled at her friends and continued painting. Rapunzel was an artistic girl. She had a passion for painting ever since she was a little girl. It was obvious that she had talent. Her emerald eyes focused on the subject: Merida.

"And...shoot!"Merida whispered, letting go of the arrow, it hitting the bullseye.

"Good job, Merida!"Rapunzel cheered, clapping her hands.

Merida gave two thumbs up and began pulling out her second arrow. The four girls were having a fun and stress-free day, unlike the boys.

    "We're agents from the DDCI,"Hiccup showed his badge to the guard. "we're here to investigate the murder of Princess Cinderella Charming case from the DPA that has been transferred to us."

    Hiccup showed the guard a file. The guard flipped through it for a moment and scanned the text. After he was satisfied, he carelessly shoved it back on Hiccup, who didn't react (he was used to it). The guard gave a curt nod and stepped away. The four agents walked into the enormous castle.

"Which room was Cinderella found in?"Jack asked the guard.

"In the lounge," The guard said "but the royals refers to it as the living room."

    The guard had no accent and had a monotone voice. His voice was calm and had the same pitch the whole time. It reminded Jack of Elsa, the spy in the tape of Anastasia's interview which was cut short.

    "Did the palace staff reserve all the evidence?"Kristoff asked

    "Did they clean any part of the castle?"Eugene added

    "No, we were told not to touch anything."The guard answered.

    Jack curtly nodded and they headed to the lounge or how the majesties called it, the living room, the guards just behind them.

    "Ironic isn't it?"Eugene nudged Kristoff's bicep

    "What?"He asks

    "That someone died in a living room."Eugene snickered. Kristoff rolled his eyes and began walking faster.

    "I don't know you."He mumbled, trying to move away from Eugene.

    "It wasn't that bad."Eugene said.

    "It was horrible."Jack came from behind him, patting him on the shoulder before walking to Hiccup, who was in the front.

    "What's the plan?"Hiccup asks

    "We go to the living room, search for clues, things that the DPA didn't find."Jack said. "Then Eugene and I will go to the DPA to collect their findings and you and Kristoff will stay here and talk to Anastasia."

    "Why don't you talk to the her?"Hiccup asked "Aren't you the investigative specialty?"

    "Just, cause. "Jack continued "We will meet at the park at one."