Chapter 4:Now, Discuss!

"I swear, there's something weird about that guy."Jack whispered.

    Before we carry on, let's unfold the scene. Jack and Eugene sat at the very back of the restaurant. With them was a brown box just waiting to be opened, for all its secrets to be revealed. The two boys were waiting for their friends and while waiting, they decided to talk about the man across from them. I know, horrible etiquette, but what else can you do when you're bored?

    The bell rang as the door opened. Two tall men came in.

    "Hey, sugar!" A girl with beautiful, dark skin and tied back hair greeted them.

    "Hey, Tia."Kristoff greeted the woman in the counter, "How's everything back there?"

    "Good,"she grinned "it's been a lot quieter since you and Eugene left."

    "Speaking of Euge-"

    "He's over there at the corner with some white haired guy."She said.

    "That's Jack,"He laughed, "and this is Hiccup."

    "That's an interesting name."She said.

    "It is."Hiccup laughed, shaking her soft hand.

    "They from the new agency they transferred you to?"she whispered, letting go of Hiccup's hand and turned to Kristoff.

    "Yup. We got a case transfer from the DPA."He whispered back.

    "Oh! So you guys are the team that got Rapunzel's case!"She exclaimed.

    "Rapunzel?"Hiccup asked, confused.

    "She's a part of the DPA General Team. She helps me in the kitchen a lot. Poor girls, they're probably bored out of their wits!"She shakes her head.

    "Was it true that they were suspended because their prisoner was a diva?"Kristoff asked

    "Yep."She nodded "He wasn't even tortured. They gave him the best cell and gave him full course meals four times a day."

    Kristoff rolled his eyes,"Diva."

    "I had to make so much food for that fella, I swear!"Tiana ranted, shaking her head

    "That's unfortunate."Hiccup stated, "Who did they imprison?"

    "I dunno."She shrugged, "You better get going, your friends are waiting for you."

    "See you later, Tia."Kristoff says, giving her a salute as he and Hiccup walk to the corner of the restaurant.

    "Who was that?"Hiccup asked.

    "Tiana,"Kristoff answered, "From our old agency."

    Hiccup nodded. The two then spotted their friends sitting on a table. With them was a box.

    "Curios."Hiccup muttered as he and Kristoff slid in the seat across Jack and Eugene.

    "What'd Anastasia say?"Eugene asked.

    "Nothin',"Kristoff said "she wasn't there.

    "But,"Hiccup continued, "we got her phone book."

    Hiccup opened the small, blue phone book. He rapidly flipped through the pages.

    "So, who are we looking for?"Jack asked, taking a bite of his beignet.

    "Princess Ariel."Kristoff said.

    "Ah,"Eugene nodded, "Cinderella's friend."

    "Ex-friend."Hiccup said.