Chapter 8: Moving In

"You already know why you are here. Right, boys?"Walt looks at the four boys sternly, his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth pressed into a thin line.

"Melody's murder."Jack states, his face morphing into one almost similar to Walt's.

"And do you know why you are in the DPA agency instead of the DDCI?"Amblin asks, he stood beside his brother. Once they were next to each other, you could really see the resemblance in their faces. Both had dark eyes and hair. Both had stern faces that made it look like they had rocks for flesh.

The four shook their heads, muttering a few versions of "No."

"DPA General Team, DPA General Team."Walt spoke into the microphone on his brown desk. "Proceed to my office, immediately."

Jack felt the corners of his mouth perk up, but stopped before it could, biting his lip.

Following Walt's announcement, the huge double doors behind them burst open. In walked the four girls. They gave a polite nod to the boys, who gave them a nod back.

"What is it, Walt?"Elsa asks

"Walt and I"—Amblin placed a hand on his brother's shoulder—"decided that the DPA and DDCI General Teams must work together to solve this case."

The teams looked at each other, rather please that the feeling was mutual, and nodded at their superiors.

"It seems that we are dealing with something more dangerous."Amblin fretted, uncontrollably fidgeting with his cell phone.

"You okay, Amblin?"Eugene asked the black-haired man.

"I'm fine, just—I don't know"Amblin sighed

Walt looked up at his brother from his large chair and raised an eyebrow. He turned back to the two teams with a blank glare. "You will begin tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow?"Anna raised her hand, curious.

"You'll be busy moving in today."Amblin answered her with a slight grin

"Oh, okay—wait, what?"Anna's eyes widened

"Can't believe that we're all going to live with each other."Kristoff said, carrying a brown suitcase

"It's only for the duration of the investigation."Hiccup reminded him, "We aren't actually going to live with them."

"Where are we staying again?"Jack asks, walking out of his room with a blue suitcase, which was rather heavy.

"In the DPA Agency."Eugene started, "We're going to use one of their eight-team common rooms since our agency only has common rooms for four."

"How did you know that?"Hiccup raised his eyebrow through his glasses, closing up his green suitcase and lifting it onto the couch.

"Because, four eyes,"Eugene rolled his own eyes and gestured to Hiccup's black rimmed glasses, "Rapunzel texted me, said that she and the girls were already there."

"For the record, I don't always wear glasses."Hiccup glared at Eugene, who dismissed him.

"You guys ready?"Jack asks, holding the common room key.

"Yep."Kristoff answered for them and the boys were off. They rolled their suitcases through the halls and stepped into the elevator. Kristoff pressed "G" on the elevator and they went down to the ground floor. They stepped out and received a few questioning glances from their co-agents.

"What's with all the luggages?"A brawny, young man with brown hair asked them.

"Hey, Lout."Hiccup greeted, not looking up from his phone.