Prologue

Flashback

"Stop...Please. It hurts. I'll do anything. I'll do what you want just stop." Taehyung pleaded.

The small 5 year old boy was huddled in a corner while his parents surrounded him.

Taehyung's mother and father were harshly punching and kicking him like he was the cause of all of their problems.

"Shut up you piece of trash. You're worthless and useless. Annoying little brat. Why can't you be like your older brother? You disappointment." His father shouted.

"You can't do anything right you stupid little boy. I wish I never had an accident like you." His mother snickered.

All of these words slowly sunk in to Taehyung, making him believe every single word.

'worthless'

'stupid'

'trash'

'disappointment'

'accident'

These words kept repeating themselves over and over again, like an everlasting spell.

What's worse is he thought he was all of these things when he did absolutely nothing wrong.

'Help me'

He screamed internally.

'Shh. Go to sleep Taehyung. I've got you. Rest for now. I'm always here.'

Taehyung, too tired to argue, listened to the comforting voice and started to close his eyes.

Before succumbing to darkness he heard the voice speak again.

'By the way I'm V. Your other half. You'll be seeing me more often. Sleep well Taehyung.'

Were the last words he heard before the world turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This wasn't the first time Taehyung was abused and it wasn't his last.

But from now on he had someone, V. V would always be there when he was abused to comfort Taehyung and he would talk to him a lot.

He never told his band mates about V or his past because

Taehyung took pills daily that suppressed V.

But he didn't know.

His doctor and hyung just gave him pills and wanting to be a good boy he listened and always took them, never questioning them.

One day everything came collapsing down on Taehyung.

Being occupied with his problems that day, Taehyung never took his pills.

All of his band mates were in for a rude awakening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extra

-My updates are a bit irregular

-The real chapters will be much longer than this one

-Hope you like this book!

 All of these ideas are mine, if they may sound similar to someone else's it is completely coincidental. I have cross posted this on Asian Fanfictions too. 

Word count: 395