5- Nico

Why.. did I not want to leave? What changed? I woke up this morning in a hurry to get out of here, but then Solace walked in, gave me a check up, and stayed for an hour, and now here I was pondering whether or not I should get re-injured. I huffed. Of course not. I slipped off the bed and tugged my shoes on. I was leaving. As I walked out, I passed Will.
"Bye, Sunshine." I said nonchalantly. He whirled around and grabbed my arm, then pulled me into a hug. I stiffened at the sudden contact, but he didn't seem to care.
"Take care of yourself, Death Boy." I could see the sincerity written all over his face. Not having any words on my tongue, I just nodded and turned to leave. I could tell he was watching me. Butterflies rose up into my stomach. I spun around to face him again, my face hot, and rose up on my toes to kiss him quickly on the cheek.
"Thanks." I muttered, shoving my hands deep into my pockets and walking into the light. It stung my eyes. Jason was the first person I ran into.
"Hey." He stopped me.
"Hi?"
"You're leaving the infirmary?"
"Yep."
"Oh." He pondered for a moment. "You said bye to Will?" I blushed involuntarily. He grinned. "What happened?" He asked knowingly. I shrugged. Nothing had happened, right? It was a purely platonic kiss on the cheek. Right? Oh, who was I kidding. He tilted his head, his lip curling to the side. His eyes were blue, but not Will's blue. Will's was prettier. Like the sky on a summer day. Or a crystal blue Caribbean lake. I threw my hands up in the air.
"Nothing happened, Jason, gods!"
"Aw, c'mon Nico! You can tell me. I mean, I already know you like him.." He smirked. I frowned.
"How?"
"...Piper might've..." I groaned again.
"Who else did she tell?"
"No one, I swear. Just me. So, what happened."
"Nothing, like I said. I said goodbye, then he hugged me and I kissed his cheek. Nothing, see?" Jason laughed.
"You two are pure gold, you know that? Spend days in denial and then go around giving hugs and kisses and still saying you don't like each other. Its pretty obvious, really."
"It.. is?" I asked.
"Well, not unless you already knew. Piper was just visiting Will now, and she said Will actually really li-" The horn blew for capture the flag, and I realized that it was my first time since coming back. I would be pretty useless unless I used my powers, but that was okay, right? I knew how to work a sword pretty well. Jason shrugged off whatever he was going to say, leaving me curious. Will really what? We made our way down to the border.
"Campers! Gather 'round for Capture the Flag! Remember the rules, all magical items are allowed and no maiming or killing. Here are the teams. Red team: Hecate, Athena, Zeus, Hypnos, Hades, and Demeter. Blue team: Apollo, Hephaestus, Hermes, Poseidon, and Ares and Nike. Good luck, and may the best team win!" Chiron called, and the horn blew again. We started shuffling to organize our teams, strapping on armor and discussing battle strategy. I walked up to Annabeth, the usual go to planner. 
"Nico! We need you to distract the Apollo campers! We have a feeling they're going to be offense, so we need you to keep them away from the flag! Demeter cabin, tangle anyone who comes near the flag in the trees and vines, and if that doesn't work, we need Hypnos cabin guarding! Put everyone who manages to get past Demeter in a sleep.  Jason, you go with Nico, and Hecate and Athena will get the flag." 
We all put our helmets on and Jason and I set off.