21- Nico

What just happened?
Nico, is that you? Did I connect? Is this working?
"Um, yes. What is going on?" I asked aloud.  Percy looked at me, confusion written clearly on his face. 
I think... I managed to connect with you...
"Will?" I sucked in my breath, hoping.
That's right, Sunshine.  I let out a nervous laugh.
"Good. You're a healer. Tell me what to do to save you."  I closed my eyes and concentrated on receiving a reply.
It's too deep.  I can feel myself drifting away.  I.. may not be able to...
"Don't talk like that!!"
"Only hearing one side of this conversation is incredibly annoying." Percy grumbled. "What the heck is going on?"
"I'm talking to Will." I said, waving his question off.
How long has it been?
"Only hours. How can we heal you? What kind of poison is it?"
Ask Jason.
I asked Jason.
He sat on the chair next to me, rubbing his ear where I had pulled him in.
"Jeez, for such a small guy you sure have a grip." I glared at him and he shut up.
"Now listen here. You poisoned my boyfriend. I get that you couldn't control yourself, but if anything happens to him, it's technically your fault. What kind of poison was it?"
"It's diluted centaur blood made specifically to corrode your insides." He said, worry and shame clear on his face. My stomach dropped.
"What- where did you even-?! How can I cure it?" I cursed. Jason shrugged.
"I don't even know how I got it, let alone cure it."
"I know how." Percy grimaced. "Well, not exactly, but.. centaur blood? There's only one person I know who would have the cure for that." Realization dawned on me. I knew who he meant, but I didn't want to say it. Saying it would only make it a reality. I didn't want to believe that that's what it came to, but I would do anything to save Will, even if it meant going back there. I took a breath and Percy locked his eyes with mine. We spoke at the same time.

"Akhlys."