16- Nico

I shook the dream from my mind and crossed my arms.
"I'm fine, Will. I can take care of myself."
"Uh huh. Okay." He raised an eyebrow.  As if to prove his point, a shudder ran through my body and I buckled, leaning on a chair for support.  "You're doing great." He said, still skeptical. I saved my pride and sat down, making it seem like I meant to.
"I am, aren't I?" I smirked. Will just groaned and walked behind me, picking me up. I struggled to get out of his grip, but he wasn't going to let go.  Someone knocked on the door.  It creaked open slightly, and Jason poked his head in.  His expression changed when he saw me in Wills arms on the way to the bed.
"It isn't what it looks like!" I blurted, then I coughed.  He laughed and nodded.
"I guess I'll come back later then." And with that, I went back to kicking and flailing my arms in a futile attempt to get down.  Unfortunately for me, Will was strong. He placed me on the bed and pulled the covers over me.  I protested, but he cut me off.
"Uh uh! I know what's good for you."
"You're such a pain." I grumbled.
"But you love me."
"Huh." I just shrugged, even through he was right. Weird. He was right, I did love him. Ugh, bleagh, I had to keep that thought out of my head! I sat up again and tried to swing my legs out of bed, but blood rushed to my head and I lay back down, dizzy. Will locked eyes with me and his brow furrowed in worry.
"Rest. Please. I'm going to get you food." Then he left. I fiddled with the blanket while he was away, my head spinning.  The contents of my stomach rose to my throat and I scrambled out of bed.  I crawled over to the bathroom and just made it to the toilet before I coughed my guts out.  My throat burned, and I realized blood was coming out, too.  I tried to stand, but I was too weak, so I just sat and waited for Will to come back.  When the door opened, I had thrown up twice. 
"Nico!" Will called.  I croaked back a response, and he rushed to put his tray down and help me.  He helped me up and I washed my face before lying down on the bed.  I pulled a tissue from the table next to me and coughed into it, more blood pooling onto the soft paper.  Will gasped softly when he noticed, then weakly laughed when I crumpled it up and shot it into the trash can across the room.  "You think you can eat?" He asked gently. I nodded. "Good." He set a bowl of soup and a mug of tea in front of me, and I started slowly sipping it.  Will turned back to the tray and then pulled out a small bottle of liquid medicine.  It slowly poured into the spoon he was holding.  Yeugh. I made a face as the dark green liquid came closer to my mouth and Will chuckled.  "C'mon, Nico, just swallow it.  You'll get better." I shuddered and took the mouthful, a hideous taste sloshing down my tongue.  I washed it down with another sip of tea, then Will rested a square of ambrosia on the tray.  "Eat that when you're done, then get some rest." He said quietly, his hand pushing my hair up off my forehead and checking my temperature.  He sucked in his breath, as if something were wrong, then shot me a halfhearted smile.  I was gonna ask what was bothering him, but I guess I fell asleep.