18- Nico

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around my waist.  My eyes travelled up against my will, only to see a smiling face with blonde curls. I groaned, blushing and burying my face in the blanket, making Will laugh.
"It's not morning." I grumbled.
"Sure, angel." Wills arms left my waist and he flipped over, placing a kiss on my forehead.  I just nuzzled my face back into his shoulder for warmth, causing him to chuckle and throw the blankets off. 
"Wiiilllllll!" I complained.  He picked me up bridal style, and set me on the floor. 
"Time to get ready!" He said, grinning.  I huffed and tugged a new shirt over my head, Will turning around when I pulled on my pants.  He freshened up as well, and I ran my fingers through his hair before we left the cabin. 
"Breakfast?" He asked, and I nodded.  We walked together to the dining pavilion, his hand in mine.  This earned us a few stares.  Someone stopped us- an Apollo boy, I think. 
"Will, you should really stop hanging out with this goth loser.  I mean, you're so talented, and he just brings you down.  You could do so much better without him.  Try a girl, maybe?" Will growled. 
"Don't you dare say that again.  I can't change my sexuality, and I wouldn't give up Nico for the world." He shoved past the kid and I followed, pulling my hand from his. 
"What's the matter?" He asked me, worry creeping into his eyes.
"Will... I do bring you down, don't I?  I mean, you're the best healer, archer, and musician I know, and I just take up your time.  Don't you get sick of me? I just drag you down."  Wills eyes widened.  "You probably are sick of me. That's okay.  I'd get tired of me too." I tried to shrug and walk away, but Will grabbed my wrist, pulling me back. 
"Sick of you?! That's- that's crazy! I could never be sick of you.  I'm addicted to you, like a drug.  You're- you're like my... " he searched for a word frantically.  "My... Nicotine!"
Despite the situation, the smallest smile spread across my face.  "Trust me.  I would never just drop you.  Because.. because.." Wills eyes filled with sincerity.  He threw his hands in the air in defeat and lunged forward, his lips pressing against mine.  My eyes widened, then I softened into the kiss.  I had to rise on my toes to comfortably kiss Will, my arms snaking around his neck as he bent to hold me.  I felt everything- the sparks, the fireworks, the whole shebang was there.  I know, I know. Cheesy, right? But hey, it was true.  When we finally broke apart, it seemed like everything was in high definition.  So clear.  Even Wills curls, his clear blue eyes, the end of his mouth turning up in a smile.  I laughed.  Even the sound was clear.  Will smiled even wider and took my hand back.  I didn't even remember why I let go in the first place.