24th February 2011

Dear Bob,

I think Logan was going to kiss me last night. That or I totally drunkenly read the signs he was sending me. Saved by the bell, well Dad and I'm scared to go downstairs now.

I think... no, no thinking! Logan needs to go - the creep is getting all up in my grill and I can't stand it. I hate him. Maybe I like him a little bit. Stupid boys and their stupid boy...

Anyways, I am going tonight. I need to get away from all of this and I'm going back to Selene. I know there is

---------

Dear Bob,

I wrote in you earlier, but realized if Mum got hold of it, or worse Tracker boy, I'd die. (yeah, you two are as bad as each other) Not that there was anything major there, just plans on what I plan to do next and all these awesome ways to cause severe pain to guy. I won't bore you with the details.

My morning started off so wonderfully with Dad coming in to have a talk with me. He thinks Logan is a nice boy, but thinks I'm too young to start developing relationships with anyone. What bought that all on was Logan made it so I had to ride home with him. Dad mistook our argument on the porch and yeah.

You understand how that went.

The fact he thinks I would even consider anything with Animal Control is ridiculous.

I did learn some stuff from Penny's visit and speaking to the fae at the bar. My hunch about going turned out right and no it wasn't based on the fact Penny was here and she may been getting friendly with Logan.

I need to start focusing more on Jordan's case.

Enough distractions.

I'm close to making a break through I know it.

Elise Bunting.

(smarter than your average diary keeper)