4th March 2011

Dear Bob,

All dressed up and if Logan has his way, I'd have nowhere to go. The ticket to the ballet is going to be a new lead - I know it. He doesn't. Apart from Selene, who would have reason to try and trap me? We're not close to her territory. Then again neither is the academy or Darius's bar.

I'm still hoping its Jordan.

Just five minutes with him to know he is all right.

I was looking at the Network earlier and other Hunters are all reporting more and more extinct/rare species. These ones are the kind that can't hide in human skins, like Alfie. Someone out there is still conjuring them up so with portals to the other side opening, what is stopping this Lord Alpha guy coming out? The mutts said about needing Alistair's descendants to free him, as it was our family who killed him. So what are they hoping for by doing this? Our weapons are better and so is the technology (like it exists) these days so the majority are easily killed with only three fatalities on our side out of fifteen reports.

Downside to the bad smell still hovering around is he is now coming too, only at least he will be stuck out in the lobby or in general admission. Either way, the shower has just turned off and well, a part of me is kind of curious to see how he looks in his suit. Mainly so I know if I should bury him in one should he become dog food.

Elise Bunting.
(Tracker Hater)