Talking about 'IT' [Ch7, P2]

Chapter Seven: Talking about "IT"

"For, what?" he asks but he looks straight at me before continuing, "oh... well that is up to you babe"

"I think I'm ready," I say moving closer him.

"Really?" Junior says smiling and rolls on top of me, kissing me long and hard his tongue searching every corner of my mouth. He stops and runs my hands through my hair, down my shoulders, down my sides and into my pants and he begins to slide them off.

"Oh I didn't mean tonight," I say and Junior takes his hands out of my pants, "I just mean I'm ready when the time is right. Is that ok?"

"It's perfect," he says. He pulls my pants up back to where they should be and instead runs his hand up my stomach and onto my chest and this, is where his hand stays. The two of us lay in silence and eventually fall asleep. 

In the morning we wake to find Mark and Jackson sitting on the end of my bed talking loudly.

"Dudes?" Junior says sleepily.

"Good morning" Jackson and Mark say cheerfully together.

"Is something wrong guys?" I ask sitting up. Junior rolls over and puts the pillow over his head.

"Just one question Jay, school here starts at eight yeah?" Mark asks, I nod and he continues, "well it's quarter to eight"

"Shit" Junior yells leaping out of bed and accidentally hitting Mark in the head with a pillow.

I follow suit. "Ok boys. Out,"

It takes Junior five minutes to get out of his pjs and downstairs. It takes me about ten minutes and I don't even do my hair.

"Jay! Come on lets go!" Junior yells as I am making my way down the stairs.

"Coming!" I yell back beating the three boys out of the house, "Bye Bella!"

The three boys meet me on the front step and I lock the front door. We run to school.

"So what kept you two this morning?" Jackson asks sniggering.

"Yeah, why such a late start? Big night?" Mark says and the two laugh and begin to run faster towards school. Junior and I follow and catch up with them at the school gate. The four of us make it to the school office at twenty past eight, get off with a warning and head to our first class which is the same for all of us, maths extension.

"Do you guys always get off that easy?" Mark asks somewhat taken back by the fact we only got a warning for being late.

"It is because of Junior" I say, "He is totally loved here"

"Oh I wouldn't say loved" Junior remarks grabbing my hand and dragging me to class.

"Well ... adored then" I say pulling my hand out of his grasp and pinching his cheeks.

The first two periods are that of a typical Thursday. Morning Tea however can only be described as awkward. Ellie and Chad are talking, which is nice, but the tension between the two of them could be cut with a knife. A rumour has spread around the school that Matt likes Ellie and Katie has turned the volume up on her flirting with Chad. So although they were being friendly Chad and Ellie were far from trusting each other. Lunch is just as awkward. Sixth period comes and Ellie goes off with her drama group, Chad, Mark and Jackson go to the footy field and Junior and I find a music practice room.

At two o'clock Junior stopped playing the piano and looked down at me, curled up on the floor with my biology text book.

"Jay?"