Talk It Out

Jalen's POV

*the next day*

Man. Naah'Liiyah know she pissed me off yesterday. I knew she was cheating on me. And tried to play it all off like I was dumb. Bitch, think again. After I left, I went to my brother's house. And I have a confession. While i was accusing Liyah if cheating, I was cheating on her, with this girl named Shenica. She had a twin, named Shenaye, and her and Tre dated. So oh well. I went over to Tre's house. He said I could come whenever I wanted and needed to. And in this case, I needed to. I put all my stuff in my room upstairs, then I went downstairs. Tre and Shenaye were on the sofa playing. The was tickling the shit out of Shenaye. She was uncontrollably laughing.

Shenaye- *laughing* Tre stttaaawwwppp.

Tre- Say you love me.

Shenaye-* still laughing* OK OK. I love you.

Tre- Say it the right way.

Shenaye- OK. I love you.

Tre- Last chance.

Shenaye- OK. I love you.

Tre- You love me what?

Shenaye- I love you papi Tre.

Tre- That's more like it.

Tre stopped and they kissed. It was cute. I cleared my throat.

Jalen- Ahem.

Tre- Hey bruh

*they give each the dap*

Shanaye- Hey, J.

Jalen- Wassup, Naye Naye?

Shenaye- Nun much. What about you?

Jalen- My girl cheated on me.
Tre- Who? Liyah?!

Jalen- Yea, that bitch.

Shenaye- I'll give you two some privacy

Tre- OK.

She went in the kitchen with Shenica. Then before they left, Shenica gave me a goodbye kiss. So now it was just me and Tre in the living room.

Tre- So what were you saying about Liyah?

Jalen- Oh yea. She cheated on me.

Tre- Woah. How'd you figure?

Jalen- I just guessed.

Tre- And you was right.

Jalen- Yup.

Tre- When you found out?

Jalen- Earlier today.

Tre- Tell me the while story...

Jalen- It's pretty long. But OK.

Tre- I'm listening.

Jalen- OK. She texted me talm bout hey. And I was like don't 'hey'. I told her I knew she was cheating on me. She debated it with me. And then she wanted me to meet her at her house so she could "talk" about it. She got an attitude about me putting my feet on her coffee table. Then she was already mad. We got into an intense argument about her attitude. She wanted to act all big and bold, so I pinned her to the wall, and ... slapped her.

Tre-*interrupts* You what?!

Jalen- You heard me. I slapped her.

Tre- Jalen! You hit a girl!

Jalen- So?!

Tre- Us Brooks twins don't hit our girls.

Jalen- Well, I hit mine.