True Feelins'

Jalen's POV

I woke up. I was thinking about that dream and Liyah all night. Wow, the things this girl has me going through tryna get her back. I got up and showered. Then I got dressed in a plain black v-neck, some jeans, and my black Jordan's. I put on my designer belt to hold up my pants. Then, I grabbed my car keys, and my phone, and headed out the door,towards Liyah's place. But first, I had to get me something to eat. I stopped by Hardee's and got two steak biscuits, a small hash browns bite, and a carton of Minute Maid orange juice. Then I continued driving to Liyah's place.

Liyah's POV

Fade woke up and got prepared for work. He works at Dunkin' Donuts. He's the head employee, and he's working towards being the manager. I hope he gets the spot. Anyway, he left for work, and I was left at home. Yea, I have a job. I work at Ulta Beauty. But today was one of my off days. So yea. I showered and changed into a pair of lounge around clothes. For breakfast I cooked myself some scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage, and some buttered toast. Then, I went in the living room and looked at some TV shows on Disney Channel. I washed some clothes and bedsheets. I washed the dishes, and got a few items from the grocery store. I soon dozed off to sleep on the couch.

Jalen's POV

I arrived at Liyah's house. I parked the car in the driveway and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the door opened to reveal a sleepy Liyah. When her eyes fully opened, she looked surprised to see me. Surprise Liyah! I couldn't wait any longer. What I was about to do next was something I'd been wanting to do something for a long time. I took off my shirt, and threw it down on the porch. When I did Liyah's facial expression read 'confused'. Then I cupped her face, and smashed my lips into hers. At first, she didn't wanna kiss back, but then it is as if she gave in somehow. Soon after, I pulled away. Man, that was a good kiss. Liyah looked shocked.

Liyah- Jalen! What the hell are you doing?! And put your damn shirt back on!!!

Jalen-*smirks* I just kissed the girl that I'm totally in love with. And no, I'm not putting my shirt on. You know you love this six pack girl.

Liyah- Look, Jalen. I know you miss me, but you cannot just randomly show up and kiss me! I have a boyfriend who I love. You cannot just do that! And don't you have a girlfriend??

Jalen- Yea. But I don't love her like I love you, Naah'Liiyah.

Liyah- Then why are you with her?

Jalen- I'm gonna break up with her. To be honest, Shenica just wants me want me for my money. She doesn't really love me.

Liyah- Mmm. And whose fault is that?!

Jalen- Mines. But I miss you Liyah!

Liyah- And what if I don't miss you, Jalen?! Then what?! Huh?! What if I told you that I have a boyfriend whom I love, and he loves me, and he takes good care of me and he loves me and he won't hit me?! Huh?! What if I told you that Jalen?! What would you do?!

Jalen-*sighs* You still talkin about that old stuff, huh?

Liyah- Old stuff?! Old stuff?! I happened a few months ago!
Jalen- A few months ago is a long time ago.

Liyah- Long time ago or not, you can't change the fact that it happened!

Jalen-*quiet, sighs* Fine, Liyah. I'm sorry.

Liyah-*rubs her forehead* Jalen, I think you should leave.

Jalen- OK. But I really need to talk to you.

Liyah-*sighs* Fine. What is it?!

Jalen- Could I sit down?? This conversation is gonna get really long.