Think About It/True Feelins

Liyah's POV

Every since I came home Fade has been actin' weird. I wonder what's bugging him. We had just took our showers, and we were getting ready to get in bed. We were in our pajamas. I was standing in front of the mirror, wrapping my hair in curlers. Fade was doing sit ups, his nightly routine. He said it tones his abs, but if you ask me, his abs are toned enough. He did a few more, while I finished wrapping my hair. He finished. I walked over to Fade. I tried to kiss him, but he dodged. He loved when we kissed, so I don't know what was wrong. I decided to ask.

Liyah- Baby, what's wrong?

Fade:*nervous* Nothin babe. I just don't feel like kissin'. I'm tired. That's all babe.

Liyah:*sad* *quiet* But I thought I thought you loved my kisses. *looks down*

Fade: Look, I do. But I'm just not in the mood right now. Ok?

Liyah:*sad and quiet* Ok. *walks to her side of the to and bed*

Fade: Babe, are you mad?

Liyah: *baby talk* No. I just sad. I really just wanna kissy kissy your face.

Fade:*smiles* Ok. Fine. I'll let you kissy kissy my face. I love you, and I don't wanna see you sad. Ok?

Liyah:*brightens up* Ok.

Fade walked over to me. He lifted my chin up, and slowly pressed his lips against mine. I pressed my lips against his. We started moving our lips in sync of one another. Then, the kiss got deeper and deeper, and soon blossomed into a deep, passionate kiss. The kiss lasted for about 10 minutes. Then we stopped, and he slowly separated his face. I really love Fade. And I know that he loves me too. I know that he won't ever hurt me or cheat on me. And I love him. He's all I need. I felt the bed shift, because Fade was climbing in on his side. I was already in the bed, but I sitting on the edge of it. I laid down and pulled up the covers. Fade did the same. He kissed me on the forehead.

Fade: Goodnight, babygirl.

Liyah:*yawns* Goodnight.

Then he turned out the lamp on his side of the bed, and I turned out mines. We drifted off to sleep.

• • •

I woke in the middle of the night thinking about... Jalen. No, I don't have any feelings for him. I was just wondering about what he said. He said he missed me. I wonder if he really meant what he said. Or if he was just saying that so he can see me fall in his little trap. But what he said really had me thinking. I sat there in the darkness of my room and daydreamed, or nightdreamed about what Jalen said. Then after almost half a hour of doing that, I fell asleep, and had a interesting dream, about. You guessed it, Jalen.

Jalen's POV.

I decided to sleep in the guest room, of course. I ain't got time for Shenica's childish ass games. Fuck that. And I'll be damned if I put up with them. I had a interesting dream about... Liyah. Yea. I miss my baby. Yea I called her my baby. So the fuck what?! Naah'Liiyah Carter (I'm changing her last name later) will always be my baby, no matter what cheesy nihha she with. She was mines first. And if I can't have her, no one can.

*skipping to the dream*

Jalen's POV

I was sitting on the sofa, watching Martin. Man, that shish was funny. Then I heard a scream. It was Liyah. Yea, me and Liyah are together. And guess what? She's pregnant. Yea, we decided that we wanted to be a family. She pregnant with a baby girl. Yep. I was gonna have a daughter. I would spoil her, turn her into a daddy's girl, take her to father-daughter dances, and I wouldn't let her have a boyfriend. Hell no. No boys allowed. Now, I might let her have a boy bestfriend , but if they were dating, then no. But after I heard the scream, there was another. I jumped up so fast, I was scared for my babies. I rushed upstairs.