Dinner Pt. 2

(just a reminder)

Tre's girl Shenaye

Jalen's girl Shenica

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liyah's POV.

Everyone took a seat in a chair in the dining room. It was big and beautiful. All of the food was sitting on the table, as well as the plates, silverware, and glass cups. It was a wide variety of delicious looking food. It was fried chicken, baked chicken, mashed potatoes, rice and gravy, green beans, salad, everything. Whoever cooked, they cooked like it was Thanksgiving. It really looked good.

Tre- Dig in, everyone!

And as soon as he said that, everyone put almost something of everything on their plates.

Shenica- I helped cook. That's why it's so good.

Tre and Shenaye looked at her from the farther side of the table with that 'you know ya lyin' look. She just chuckled.

Tre- *smacks his lips*

Shenaye- Stop lyin'. You know yeen help. But you finna help eat it. Everybody finna do that.

Everyone laughed. We finished our plates and had seconds. Then we washed our food down with ice cold lemonade. Then, Tre put up the dishes and sat back down at the dinner table.

Tre- So, now that we've had some good food and drink, I don't that we've been properly introduced to each other. So, which couple would like to go first?

Shenaye- We'll go first, Tre.

Tre- Ok. Well, I'm Tre, and my lovely girlfriend is Shenaye *kisses her lips* and we've been together for almost 7 months. And to be honest, those 7 months have been the best seven months if my life, now that I've found my forever bae Shenaye.

Shenaye- Aww. That's so sweet, babe.

Tre- And its true.

*they peck each other's lips and kiss*

Tre- Ok, so who's next?

Shenica- We'll go.

Tre- Ok.

Shenica- Ok. Well, my name is Shenica, and I and Jalen are together. We've been going strong for 6 months, and my life is better than ever with Jalen in it. Yo me, he just makes my life complete.

Wait, 6 months?! Me and Jalen broke up 3 months ago. And we've been together for 4. So that means.... he cheated on me; while we were still together! But I was the one cheating. Yea right. My hands were sweating uncontrollably. I looked down at them, as many beads of sweat gathered upon my palms and the back of my hand. I got up.

Liyah- I have to wash my hands. Tre, can you show me to the bathroom?

Tre- Sure, sis. It's- *gco*

Jalen-*interrupts* I'll show her.

We walked upstairs. Jalen opened a door. I looked in the room. It was the bathroom, and it was absolutely beautiful. I walked in, while Jalen stood in the doorway. I squirted some scented liquid soap in my hands, and turned the water on. I began to wash my hands. I heard Jalen clear his throat. I ignored, and continued wrinsing the soap of of my hands. Then he said something that gave all of my attention to him.

Jalen- Liyah, baby, you know I miss you right?

Liyah-*soap partially still on her hands* Excuse me? What did you say?