Caught In The Act Pt. 2

Liyah's POV

I got to work. I didn't stop to eat anything because I really wasn't hungry. I knew that this entire week that us Ulta Beauty employees, including me, were going to be super busy. We were going to be super busy because of the annual sale. Our annual sale was huge. You'd get hundreds of discounts on hundreds of Ulta Beauty products, which were often really expensive. I was going to be the busiest because I was closer to becoming manager than anybody else that I worked with. So yea. Our doors opened at around 9 or 10 AM, and we were going to be open until around 5 PM. That is almost 10 hours. 10 hours of nonstop crowds and people cashing in hundreds of coupons. Oh geez. I should've braced myself for this day.

Jalen's POV

I woke up laying in the guest room bed. Yes, I slept in here again. I've been sleeping in here for the longest because all me and Shenica ever do when we see each other is fight. And I'm tired of it. So to avoid hearing her mouth, I simply avoid her. She avoids me, too. We simply avoid each other. And to be honest, it actually makes my life easier. Now the next step to make my life even better is to dump Shenica, and win Liyah back. But in order to do that, I would have to get rid of her boyfriend. I can't stand that nigga. I'm quite sure he doesn't like me either. But ask me do I care. Y'all already know I'mma say no. So yea. I got out of bed and decided to take a quick shower. I put on a plain black shirt and some basketball shorts, with my Air Jordan socks. Then, I went downstairs. I plopped down on the living room sofa. I soon discovered that the movie Rio 2 was on. Man, this movie was bringing back memories. It was the movie me and Liyah watched on our first movie date night. I missed those days. But of course I had to go and be a jackass and accuse her of cheating, knowing I had no proof whatsoever to make that accusation true. Now I see that I shouldn't have made that mistake. Cause' I realize when I made that mistake it resulted in me loosing one of the best things that ever happened to me. Not only was that our first date night, but it was the first night we kissed. Our first kiss as a couple. The whole date night replayed in my head. And as I thought more about it, I was really close to breaking down in tears. But I held it in. I finished watching the movie, thinking about Liyah the whole time.

Shenica's POV

I was woke up by my phone chiming signaling that I had a text message. I unlocked my phone to discover that Fade was texting. I guess his bitch wasn't satisfying his needs. And that's where I came in at. So I quickly showered and got dressed in a gray crop top and some gray joggers. I put on my gray girl Jordans with the hint of pink in them and left my hair like it is. There was nothing I could really do with my hair since some of it got knocked out of my head when I was fighting that bitch Jalen got pregnant behind my back. I should make her lil bitch ass pay for it, but I know she has a baby on the way, so 9 times out of 10 she gonna need it for her lil ratchet ass hood baby. I grabbed my old ass MK purse Jalen had bought me almost a year ago and grabbed my phone and charger. Then I headed downstairs. I seen Jalen watching a childish ass movie. We never talked anymore, hell, we barely even looked at each other. When that happened, our looks would just be exchanged glares. But if he wanted to play like that, then I would just roll with the punches. Little did he know that I could play the exact same way. He looked at me and smiled, and I just rolled my eyes at him. After I did that, his smile faded and he continued to watch TV. Ask me did I care how he felt.

Jalen- So, I see you're wearing the purse I bought you.

Shenica-*sarcastically* No shit, Sherlock.

Jalen-*sighs* Look, Shenica. I'm trying to make peace.

Shenica-*rolls her eyes, with a stank face* And what if I don't Jalen?! What if I just wanna keep ignoring you, and just keep minding my business?!

Jalen-*quiet* See, I don't even know why I bothered to even try and make peace with you.

Shenica-*snaps with attitude* And I don't even know your bucket head ass even opened your big ass mouth, Jalen!