It's A Secret

Liyah's POV

After Jalen left, Fade came home from work about 3-4 hours later. The minute he walked through the door, I started to think about everything Jalen said regarding Fade.

Fade- Good evening, baby.

Liyah- Good evening babe.

I pecked his lips. He smiled.

Liyah- How was your day at work, babe?

Fade- You know. The usual. Same old, same old.

Liyah- Oh, cool. Well, I went to the store today.

Fade- Yay! More food.

Liyah-*laughs* You so silly.

Fade- But you love it.

Liyah- Yea, I do.

Fade- Who's shirt is on the porch? I know we don't have any hobos in the neighborhood.

Liyah- Well, about that shirt.... Well, there's a story behind it.

Fade- Ok. *sits down on the couch* I'm listening.

Liyah- Ok. Sooo....Jalen stopped by, todaaay.

Fade-*immediately gets angry* Ugh! That Jalen nigga! What does he want with you?!

Liyah- He claims he's been trying to get me back.

Fade-*angrily yelling* What?!

Liyah-*kinda scared* Now, Fade baby, calm down. He said that he was trying to get me back.

Fade- I don't care. His ass shouldn't step foot on my property. He doesn't live here anymore. So he has nothing to do with this house, or you! Especially you.

Liyah- Exactly. But anyway. He stopped by today.

Fade- I wanna hear the whole story.

Liyah- Um, ok. Well, when you had left for work, I slept for about two more hours and then I got up and did some laundry, and washed the dishes.

Fade- Ok?

Liyah- And then I ran to the grocery store, and picked up a few things. After I came home from the grocery store, I took a nap. A knock on the door woke me up. I asked who was at the door. And they said to open up and see. And to my surprise, it was Jalen. I looked surprised to see him, but he looked happy to see me. He took off his shirt, and I asked him why he took it off, and asked him to put his shirt back on. He said no, and he claimed that I loved his six-pack.

Fade-*getting angry again* Go on.

Liyah- Ok, and then... unexpectedly.... he um *mutters* kissed me???

Fade- He what? I couldn't hear you.

Liyah- He kissed me.

Fade-*pissed off* He what? And you let him kiss you?! What the hell Liyah!

Liyah-*scared* F-Fade baby calm down. Please. You're scaring me.

Fade-*yelling* Naw, fuck that shit! This nigga think he can just show up and kiss on my girl! I ain't having that shit!

Liyah-*quivering in fear* F-Fade, please, calm down.

Fade-*stops yelling* *in normal tone* Ok. Well, I have one​ question.

Liyah- Ok.

Fade- Did you kiss back?

Liyah-*quiet* U- um...

Fade-*yells loudly* DID YOU KISS BACK?

Liyah- Um....

Fade- YES, OR NO??!!!!