Shh... Don't Tell Her

Shenica's POV

Man, Jalen know he pissed me off yesterday. Thirsty ass. 😒. Wait. That girl was 8 months. Me and Jalen have only been together for 6 months. Ugh! That nigga cheated on me! Thirsty, cheap ass nigga. I decided to call Fade. The phone rung about 3 times before he picked up. I smirked.

Phone Convo

S- Hey Fade.
F- Hey Nica
S- Whatchu doin'???
F- Nun. Liyah left for the store, so now I'm just chillin' at home... aloonne.

S- Cool.
F- What about you?
S- I'm mad at Jalen's thirsty cheap ass. 😒.
F-*laughs* Oh.
S- Is it OK if I come over???
F- Yes.
S- OK. I'll be over in a minute. F- OK.
S- Alright. Bye. *hangs up*

Convo Over

I grabbed my purse and car keys. I drove to Fade's house.

I knocked on the door. Fade answered. He was dressed in gray joggers and Nike slides. No shirt, tho. Boy, that nigga know he was fine! I bit my lip and smiled at him. H smiled back. I entered the house, and fade closed the door.

Shenica- Hey Fade.

Fade- Wassup?

Shenica- Jalen. We need to separate for a while.

Fade- Oh. Well, whatchu wanna do???

Shenica- I am kinda thirsty tho.

Fade- Well, I got some wine coolers in the fridge, nice and cold.

Shenica- Yea I could use that. *mutters* And you.

Fade- Well, I'll go get them, and you're more than welcome to pop a squat on the couch.

Shenica-*sits on couch* Thanks.

Fade-*from the kitchen* Welcome.

Fade came back from the kitchen with the drinks. He popped in a good movie. We watched and drink.

*2 hours later*

We were good and drunk by now. We were all over the place. I felt his hair and laughed, then I stumbled.

Shenica-*feels Fade's hair* *laughs* Y.. our hair is like a c.. loud. *stumbles*

Fade-*slurs* And y-ouurr b-butt is like a big bubble. *laughs*

We both slurred and laughed. Fade collapsed on the couch in a heap and I collapsed next to him. We both we loudly hysterically laughing. Then we stopped, and it was silent. We gazed into each other's eyes. Fade bit his lip at me and smirked. I blushed. He motioned me to sit on his lap. I got closer to him, finally straddling his lap. He bit his lip and smirked at him. Fade placed his hands on my waist, finally resting them on my bubble butt. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I smirked seductively as Fade looked into my eyes and bit his lil, his hands caressing my butt in circles, finally smacking my cheeks hard. I bit my lip and tilted my head to the side. I played with Fade's curls. He was so cute. I traced over his abs with my finger. Then, unexpectedly, I smashed my lips into his. Fade played along. Our lips moved in sync with each other. He kept caressing my butt in circles as I played with his curls. After a few minutes, I deepened the kiss by adding tongue. He added his tongue. Our tongues fought for dominance. He won. I wonder what he was like in... ya know. We stopped and looked. I got off of him, and chuckled nervously. Wait. What the hell did I just do?! I know what I did. I kiss the guy I'm in love with. Since Jalen wanna go out and get random bitches pregnant, Imma do what I please. Fade looked at me.

Fade- Wow. That was...

Both- Amazing!

Shenica- Yea it was. I never knew you were such a good kisser.

Fade- You're a good kisser too.

Shenica- Thanks. Soooo... wanna kiss again?

Fade- Shit yea. Let's pop in a movie.

Fade popped in a movie and we had round two of our make out session.

• 2 hours later •

We kissed and made out the entire movie. So?! It was getting really late.

Shenica- Fade, its getting really late, and Jalen is probly lookin' for me.

Fade- Yea. Liyah should be home soon.

Shenica- Well, I should be getting home.

Fade- Text me when you get home, OK?

Shenica- I will.

Fade and me shared a goodbye kiss. Then, I drove home.

I got home around 9 PM. I left Fade's at 8:30. I parked the car in the driveway and walked up to the front door. I unlocked the door. Jalen was sitting on the sofa. He had a suspicious look on his face.

Jalen- Where you been?!

Shenica- Why are you worried about it?! You should be worrying about that ratchet ass bitch and yo lil ratchet baby.

Jalen- Stop talkin' bad about my baby momma.

Shenica- And that's all she is! A baby momma. I'm your forever.

Jalen- Not if you keep acting like that.

Shenica- So what exactly are you sayin'?

Jalen- You know exactly what I'm saying.

Shenica- You're dumping me?! So you're just gonna throw me to the side just because you can't be a responsible young man and take care of your responsibilities?!

Jalen-*voice raising* Look, I take care of my responsibilities!

Shenica- I should be your only responsibility.

Jalen- You know, I have other things to tend to. You just want all my attention to be on you!

Shenica- Damn right I do!

Jalen- You are just selfish and spoiled! I font even know why I date you!

Shenica-*quiet* So that's how you feel no Jalen?! You feel that way?!

Jalen- Well, since we're confession' our true feelins' now, yes. Yes I feel that way.

Shenica- OK. You're one selfish bastard!

She stormed upstairs. She slammed the door. She was too damn old to throwin' damn temper tantrums. I was used to it, but I never said that I wasn't tired of it. I went upstairs to our room. I reached in the drawer and grabbed my clothes. Shenica looked up, annoyed.

Shenica- So that's it?! You're just gonna up and leave?!

I completely ignored her. I walked out and closed the door, and went to the guest room, and closed the door.

I took a hot, steamy shower

I took a hot, steamy shower. Then I got into bed. I turned out all the lights and got into bed. I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote|Comment| Follow.