⇒ CHAPTER THIRTY

WILMA AND KILLIAN had had an amazing night together, excluding of course the horrendous nightmare she woke up to, but nonetheless, their evening had been much better than the others' — Cora's ghost had showed up, after all, and it had showed Snow the past, what had really happened, and they had learned more about Zelena and why she was so vengeful.

Wilma was informed of this by Emma, who called the next morning, asking for their presence at the inn, and the woman had agreed to come there as soon as possible. Killian stayed behind, assuring that he would be there in a moment, and after the two had kissed once or twice, or a few more times, Wilma had headed out.

She showed up with blush on her cheeks and a smile on her lips, something that Emma instantly pointed out, along with another detail about her — the tired eyes. "Wilma! You're glowing", she grinned, "but seem exhausted too", with a tilt of her head, and opening her mouth, Wilma was about to tell the others what had happened last night, but before she could, David had lifted a hand and interjected with a rapid shake of his head.

"Please, please, don't. I really don't want to know", the prince grimaced, clearly still trying to accept the fact that Wilma and Killian were a thing, something serious, something that was happening, whether Charming liked it or not. Seemingly not. But instead of keeping her mouth shut, Wilma rolled her eyes and turned over to Emma, ignoring David's comment, even though she was actually fighting off a smile. And the temptation to tell about all their kisses and what not, just to tease David and see the look on his face.

"I had a dream last night. Nightmare, really. Zelena showed up and killed me. Finished the job, she said", Wilma shook her head, her loose curls bouncing as she sighed and took a seat next to Snow, encouraging the princess to take her hand and give her a sympathetic look.

Shooting a look of pure worry towards Wilma, Emma shifted on her seat in discomfort at the thought. "Are you sure it was your... seer side, or just a nightmare?", the Savior questioned, nervously looking at Wilma, who could only give a shrug in the lack of knowledge. Indeed, she could never know — maybe it was a plain old nightmare, nothing to worry about, or maybe it was something destined to happen eventually. Maybe she would die tomorrow, maybe Zelena would return after decades and kill Wilma after she had lived a happy, full life. Maybe it was just a dream, nothing more.

"I don't know. I'm hoping for the latter", Wilma looked down, playing with the hem of her shirt, but before she could sink into despair, Regina had walked over to her and kneeled in front of the woman.

Wilma couldn't ask any questions, when Regina's purple magic began to flow through her palm and into Wilhelmina's chest, glowing until she pulled her hand away and stood up again. Wilma felt a little different, confirming that she was under the effects of the queen's magic, but before she could ask what had happened, Regina had explained. "It's a protection spell on your heart. If Zelena comes for you, she'll have to get creative. And get past me", she promised Wilma, flashing her a small smile, which Wilma returned — just a tad wider, though. Nodding gratefully at Regina, Wilma thanked her for the help. Indeed, she would rather stay alive.

"Where's Killian?", Snow then asked, and turning to the princess, Wilma collected her thoughts and remembered that the pirate had promised to be right behind her, only to now miss his touch and the inner peace his presence always caused to land on her now protected heart.

"He, uh, he said he'll come soon", Wilma smiled, and when Regina pointed out that she had no time to wait for the one hand wonder, the group started to talk about defeating Zelena and returning everyone's memories.

The plan that made most sense, was using Henry to do so. He was the one without his memories of Storybrooke at all, and therefore, it was agreed that the curse could be broken by making him believe again. In order to do that, they needed to find the storybook that had given him hope in the first place, but whereas everyone else headed out to do so, Wilma found something else to do. She did want to help, but with all those heroes on the mission to find the book, she was sure she would only end up being in their way, so instead, she decided to do something she had also promised to do.