Chapter 14.

"So, we're actually going to give this a shot?" Beca asked, she was still sat on Chloe's desk, with the redhead perched beside her. She turned to lock eyes with Beca as she spoke,
"I'm tired of burying my feelings," she sighed.
"Feelings?" Beca questioned with a quirk in her brow
"Beca, I knew I liked you from the first time we kissed, I tried to ignore it, tried to hide behind the fact that you're my student. The truth is, apart from that there's nothing else stopping me," Chloe shrugged and lay her head on the shorter girls shoulder. Beca smiled as she pressed a light kiss to her forehead,
"I like you too Chlo,"
"I like it when you call me that,"
"Oh you do, do you? Beca smirked.
"Shut up," Chloe laughed.
"I have to ask though, why the sudden change of heart? You kiss me then kind of avoid me, and now we're, well.." Beca gestured between them.
"I know I was an asshole Beca, and I'm sorry. I was scared, I've never done anything like this, but then I've never wanted to. There's something about you, I don't know what it is yet but there's something." Chloe rambled. Beca sat with a light smile as she listened to the redhead.
"Does anyone know about this?" Beca asked hesitantly.
"Yes... I talked to one of my old friends, Ashley, I needed someone to tell me what I should do," Chloe explained.
"Okay, and what did she say?"
"There's obvious dangers, I mean I could lose my job, I could go to prison Beca, but that if I was careful that I could do it. You're going to graduate this year, and all we have to do is keep our eyes open and be careful," she shrugged. Beca's heart swelled at the fact that Chloe was going to oversee the possible dangers of whatever relationship they had at the moment just to give them a shot.

"Just, please don't tell Posen," Beca grimaced.
"Oh no no, I wouldn't. Aubrey basically hates you, she'd break down if she knew what we were doing," Chloe laughed.
"I'm not that bad," Beca pouted.
"Let's beg to differ," Chloe smirked.
"So we're gonna give this a go,"
"Yeah, as long as you want to Beca I won't force you into anything. We don't have to label it or anything but, we'll see how it goes yeah?" Chloe asked quietly.
"I think that's best," Beca nodded solemnly.
"But Mitchell, rules," Chloe pointed out and Beca groaned lightly.
"Nothing happens at school, obviously, no talking about us with many of your friends, I'm going to guess that Stacie already knows," Beca nodded as Chloe continued, "and no surprise visits,"
"Sounds fair to me, although I think I was so drunk I barley even remember where your house is," Beca laughed.
"Well I know where your house is," Chloe smirked.
"One more rule Beale,"
"I'm listening,"
"No teasing,"
"Teasing?" Chloe questioned.
"Oh come on, when you come in to school in those skinny jeans and that top that's just low enough to offer some cleavage," Beca laughed.
"You've been checking me out!?"
"Since day one," Beca smirked.
"You're disgusting," Chloe swatted her leg.
"No, you're just incredibly hot," Beca smirked. Chloe lightly blushed at the statement as Beca pulled out her phone and handed it to Chloe, who quirked an eyebrow,
"Please Miss Beale, can I have your number?" She teased. Chloe rolled her eyes and entered her number into Beca's phone.
"Wait, what should I put my name as?" Chloe questioned, seeing it would be weird if Beca had her real name in her phone.
"Red," Beca stated. Chloe raised a brow but added 'Red' as a contact in Beca's phone and smiled. Beca swiped it from her grip and rang the number, enjoying hearing 'Titanium' start playing from inside Chloe's desk.
"Oh Titanium, I like it," Beca smirked.
"Shut up," Chloe laughed, she checked the time on the clock behind Beca and stood, "I best be going," she said.
"Me too I guess," Beca spoke as she watched Chloe gather her things, gesturing to Beca to do the same. She hopped off the desk and gathered her books in her bag, pulling it over her shoulders as she joined Chloe at the door, they walked out to the parking lot side by side and stopped beside Chloe's car.
"Need a ride home?" Chloe offered.
"Um, sure I wouldn't turn one down," Beca smiled as she rounded the car and hopped into the passenger seat.

Chloe pulled up alongside Beca's house and smiled at the brunette,
"I'll see you tomorrow," she said.
"Bye Chlo," Beca smiled lightly as she turned to open the door, she felt a hand on her thigh and she turned. Chloe leant across the console quickly to plant a kiss on her lips, Beca simply smirked as she exited the car, walked to her porch and watched Chloe's car drive away. Neither of Beca's parents were in so she took out her keys to unlock the door and swung it open, allowing herself to drift through the door, a wide smile planted onto her lips.

She sauntered upstairs with a simple bowl of cereal for her dinner and pulled out her phone, excited to see that when she unlocked it was Chloe's contact in her phone. Beca smiled as she set it aside and opened up her mixing equipment. This was one of the rare moments that she was overjoyed and she wanted to make the best of it.
She couldn't believe that her and Chloe were actually giving this whole thing a try. Yes, they definitely had some sort of sexual tension since their kiss and the electricity that Beca felt within her when kissing Chloe she had never felt before. Yet she was still in awe that Chloe had decided to stop running from her and embrace that there was something between them.
In all honesty, Beca hadn't felt as strong connection to anyone in such a short time as she had with Chloe, the pair had known each other simply months and already there was a sense of trust.
Beca didn't usually show emotions, show feelings or anything outside of her tough and sarcastic exterior. Hence she was so surprise when she felt it all gradually slide when around the redhead, she found herself being more open, less sarcastic and more friendly. And that was confusing to the brunette.
Sure, the pair still had a long way to go before they could officially label anything, still had a lot to get to know about each other and a lot of boundaries to push through.

But for once, Beca found herself looking forward to it, wanting to do it. She wanted to see where this would go with Chloe, and she was prepared to do whatever she could to get there.

A/N:
I've been on Wattpad for about a year apparently, happy anniversary to me?! Hoped you enjoyed the chap...