Chapter 17.

"Do you know what you said to me that night? It was before you fell asleep," Chloe asked, as she dragged a finger over the arm of the couch.
"Err, no. But please don't remind me of it if it was horrible," Beca grimaced.
"Oh no no, it wasn't. You turned to me out of the blue and asked me if anyone had ever told me how beautiful my eyes were," Chloe smiled as she remembered how her cheeks tinged as Beca's hand grazed her cheek.
"And had they?" Beca asked.
"No I don't think so,"
"Well then they're all dicks," Beca chuckled as she gazed into the eyes of chloe, seeing at once why she would've decided to make that comment that night, "they really are though, I remember that's the first thing I noticed about you,"
"Not my awesome ass? Mitchell I'm surprised," Chloe smirked.
"Yeah well I noticed that too. No but when we first met and I was kind of rude to you and you like stared directly into my eyes with those baby blues I got lost," Beca chuckled.
"What is it with you being all soft tonight," Chloe laughed as she shoved Beca lightly.
"I blame you. You make me mushy," Beca pouted.
"Oh no don't say that word," Chloe grimaced slightly.
"What, mushy?"
"Yeah,"
"Mushy," Beca stated as she watched Chloe slightly cringe. A brilliant idea sparked in her mind as she repeated it over and over as she got closer to the redhead's face, eventually whispering it in her ear with a laugh.
"I hate you," Chloe laughed too as she brought her hands away from her face and lowered them until they rested on the brunette's thighs. It was apparent to both of them that as Beca moved closer to Chloe she was now straddling the redhead's lap.
"I'm sure we can work to change that somehow," Beca smirked as she watched how Chloe's cheeks tinged pink again and how her pupils dilated slightly. Beca smiled lightly as she leant down and kissed Chloe, her hands coming to rest on the back of the couch. It felt like a release, there was no one who could catch them in Chloe's apartment, no worries about anyone seeing the pair together so they could let go and try to release some of the sexual tension between them.

What started as a simple kiss soon became more heated, both women feeling the attraction build towards the other. Tongues battled for dominance as Beca's fingers toyed with the hem of Chloe's top, ever so often dipping under to swipe across her stomach. Instinctively, Chloe's arms raised as permission, and Beca tugged the top from Chloe's body over her head, smirking as she kissed her once more before pulling away to pepper kissed from her lips to her jawline, before gently sucking on the redhead's pulse point, causing Chloe to inhale sharply. Beca smirked as she continued down towards her collarbone.
"Fuck, you're so hot," she whispered against her skin as the brunettes fingers traced patterns over her stomach, eventually coming up to cup Chloe's bra clad breast, causing Chloe to whimper slightly. Beca reattached her lips to Chloe's as she took control, biting down softly on her lip.
It was then that there were three sharp knocks on the door.
Beca froze, leaning slightly away from Chloe to see her eyes widened.
"Expecting someone?" Beca asked quietly.
"No, not at all," Chloe said as she listened again, "maybe they'll go away," she hoped.
"Chloe Beale open your damn door," a voice rang out that made Beca freeze completely, her eyes widening.
"Way to kill the fucking mood, what is she doing here,"
"I really don't know, but I can't leave her Beca she knows I'm in here," Chloe whispered as she lightly rested her head again the girls collar bone with a sigh.
"Way to ruin the mood," Beca grumbled, "you have to make sure she doesn't know I'm here,"
"No shit," Chloe laughed slightly, "hide in the bedroom," Chloe kissed Beca lightly again before shoving her lightly off her, picking her shirt up off the floor and fixing her hair, hearing the knocks again on the door.
"Hang on Aubrey, I just got out the bath," Chloe lied as she attempted to make herself look more presentable, eventually swinging the door open to reveal the blonde stood impatiently, they stood for a few minutes, watching eachother.
"Nice bath?" Aubrey asked.
"Yeah it was great," Chloe lied again.
"What'd you do, make out with the rubber duck?" She questioned.
"What?!"
"Come on Chloe, am I stupid?" Aubrey asked with a light chuckle, "you've got someone in there, you could've just left me by the way,"
"You know I couldn't," Chloe relaxed slightly.
"Is he hot?"
"Pfft, of course," Chloe lied again, although Beca is hot.
"Well I was going to ask to come in and drink wine and that but I see you're busy," the blonde winked.
"Tomorrow?" Chloe suggested.
"Of course, I best be going," she smiled lightly and Chloe chuckled, waving to her as she left.

"Thank the fucking lord that General Posen's gone," Beca smiled as she flopped back down on Chloe's couch.
"That could've gone very badly," Chloe chuckled.
"It did! She ruined my chance of having sex tonight!" Beca smirked.
"You keep believing that," Chloe deadpanned.
"Oh you know you can't resist me Beale," Beca laughed. "She would've killed me if she found out, I have no idea what she'd do to you,"
"Try and talk sense into me," Chloe shrugged.
"It's not her decision to make," Beca stated.
"I know, but you know what she's like Beca. She doesn't like you for a start, plus you know she'd kind of be inclined seeing as whatever we're doing here is against the law," Chloe smiled sadly.
"Ugh don't remind me, it sucks enough. I really don't want to get caught, for your sake, but I really can't leave you alone," Beca chuckled lightly.
"I know, it'll be fine. We're careful enough," Chloe shrugged.
"I wanna take you out on a date, like properly," Beca started, "but it sucks because I can't drive and we can't exactly just stroll into the nearest restaurant can we," she laughed lightly. Chloe just smiled in adoration at the brunette in front of her. It was clear to her that Beca liked her but was still trying to fight with the fact that they were actually teacher and student. She was right, it did suck, but in a way it made her like Beca more, seeing that she was willing to overlook all of that.
"Yo, earth to Chloe," Beca laughed as she waved her hand in front of the redhead's face.
"Huh? Sorry,"
"Thought I lost you for a minute there," Beca laughed as she checked the time on her phone, "I better get going as well, my dad will wonder where I am," Beca stood as she gathered her jumped and shoes. Chloe could lie and say she didn't have a lot of fun tonight and how she didn't really want Beca to leave, but she couldn't, not this early on in, whatever the pair had. Honestly, it practically felt to Chloe that they could just call it a real relationship, but she didn't know what the brunette wanted and she didn't want to put unnecessary pressure on whatever the two were already.
Beca jumped up when she'd tied her shoes and slipped her phone in her pocket. She walked to Chloe's front door where the redhead was stood causally and leant up slightly to kiss her, enjoying how Chloe's hands briefly squeezed her hips. She pulled away and smiled lightly,
"Bye Chlo,"
"Goodnight Beca," the redhead smiled as Beca opened the door, flicked her hood up and walked down the corridor. Chloe shut the door behind her and leant against it with a sigh before dragging herself to her bedroom and grabbing a book to read.