A Crash Of Beauty

(Chris' P.O.V)

I was woken from a sound sleep by the sound of breaking glass, I shot up in bed just as I heard something thud on the floor above my bedroom. I was quick to my feet as I sprinted up the stairs to my library. The second I pushed open the heavy wooden doors my eyes landed on a crumpled hump on the floor surrounded by shards of glass. No doubt another thief, just last month I had another break in... A sceethy little man looking for antiques to pawn, but why would this one try to come in through a damned skylight? I navigated through the broken glass in my bare feet and found that this was no ordinary thief, it just so happened I had a young nekok in my midst. A dark red fluffy tail laid over a passed out young lady with auburn hair and ears. I was about to do away with her as I did the last burglar but just as I picked her up by the back of her neck but I was taken aback by her light form. Though I was stronger than any human this girl was thin as a twig and lighter than air. Her cheeks were sunk in and in the moonlight I could see just a thin layer of skin stretched over her skin. I sighed exasperated, the poor thing was probably just looking for food. She looked young too, barely seventeen or eighteen, she didn't look like your average druggie either. At least not in this light, I swung her so I could carry her bridal style out of the room. As my servants began to flood in they all had looks of awe on their faces. I suppose it was strange to see me carry another living thing with any care, or perhaps that she was still alive at this point. As I shuffled past my head butler I grumbled." I want the floor clean by morning and the skylight fixed by this time tomorrow night." I barely registered his quick, 'yes master' as I carried the little neko up to my bedroom. I cradled her in one arm as I flicked on the light in my room. As the light bathed the poor girl I saw she was covered in what appeared to be animal bites and scratches that left some skin loose and terribly bloody. Where there wasn't blood or torn skin I saw old bruises and welts, what in the hell was done to her? I laid her on my bed and observed the abused creature, I'm not one for mercy but there was just something so perfectly pathetic about her that feigned my interest. And I do have a weakness for nekos, they're so sexually fierce and adventurous; perfect for a man such as myself... Although at this point in time I feel I'd actually break her in half if I tried to pander to that instinct... I broke away from my thoughts in due time and rang for one of my brighter maids. She appeared in her usual promptness and I instructed her. "Take her to the servants quarters and see that she is properly taken care of, dress her wounds and the like and call me when she wakes. She has some explaining to do when she does." She nodded as she took the broken girl from my bedroom, well I was going to be awake by now anyway so I may as well call for my evening blood bag as I am quite hungry...