My Kitten's Claws

(Chris' P.O.V)

I kissed and nibbled on Gwen's collar bone causing her to whimper with delight. I can't lie, I've already stopped a few times to check for discomfort on her face. I was absolutely terrified I'd hurt her in some way, I didn't want to make her afraid of me all over again... But as my lips lowered to her perky breasts I found myself craving her screams, even pained ones. I flicked the tip of my tongue over her left nub making her mewl. God I wanted to bite her hard, make her cry for me... It's hard to keep my old ways at bay, I'm a bit of a sadist and every part of me wanted to ruin her lithe form. Any innocence she had left I wanted to steal, I want her to fight me while I fucked her. Somewhere in the fog of my lust, I fought that urge though. I fought it because I knew the moment I was finished fucking her, I would have wanted to replay our scene and make love to her instead. With every ounce of restraint I could muster I continued to gently kiss her breasts, then her navel and just as I hovered over her warm mound I stopped. "Gwendolyn I need you to tell me again. Do you want this?" She quivered as she answered.

"Please, Chris... Please I need this from you. I need to feel you inside me, you need to make these feelings okay for me again..." 

"Good girl... I love you..."

"I-I love you too Chris..." At last I tasted her sweet juices as she let out a beautiful cry. Oh how I loved that she was a screamer, perhaps I could refrain from really hurting her. I ran my tongue down her soft folds. I stopped and put pressure against her little pearl, she squirmed and let out almost a pained cry. I stopped and hovered over her. "Darling did I hurt you?" She shook her head no. "Pa-please keep going... I-I just can't s-sit still... Fa-feels too good..." Ah, I should've known. I ran my index finger down her cheek and cooed. "I can help with that then little one." I returned to my position between her legs, but this time I gripped her thighs in a tight hold, forcing her to stay within my tongue's reach. I set to work again, caressing her sensitive bundle with my tongue and occasionally my teeth. I massaged it a bit roughly making her cry and squeal. She tried to wiggle away from me again but I wouldn't allow it this time. I kept her close as her cries rose in pitch. Eventually I felt her grab hold of my hair and yank. I could feel her claws just by my scalp, god it turned me on to feel them there. I slithered my tongue against her entrance causing another string of moans and the occasional swear. With a sudden thrust I penetrated her with my tongue making her hips raise against my mouth. I switched between tongue fucking her and rubbing her clit. Eventually I found the perfect rhythm as I added my finger to the mix. I pushed against her g-spot as my tongue worked her little nub. Her breathing hitched and sped up, her grip tightened as she pulled me closer. Suddenly she went silent as her legs squeezed and her body quivered so perfectly. I felt her wetness pour out realizing I'd just made my little kitten squirt, perhaps for the first time. I released her legs and let them fall in orgasmic disarray. Her chest heaved, her eyes fogged over, and everything about her looked just beautiful. I crawled over on top of her thinking she'd want to cuddle after her exertion but I saw her eyes snap open and her pupil turn to slits. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she pulled me almost nose to nose with her. "M-more Chris I need more..." I have to say I was more than surprised. Then again, I'm not sure if anyone had ever made her feel this way before. Every part of her I'd just pleasured had most likely only known pain... "Oh darling, you're just too perfect." I reached over her to my nightstand and pulled out a condom. I ripped it open and rolled it onto my length. "Darling, this may sting a bit. Please just hold onto me and try to get comfortable with me. If you feel you can't talk or say your safe word I want you to tap my thigh twice. Really hard so I can feel it Pierce me with your claws if you want but make sure it's right here on my thigh so I know what you mean. Okay little one?"

"Okay Chris, but you won't hurt me... Too much." The way she smirked made my heart jump. I think my little girl had some ferocity in her before... And it was coming back in spades. I pulled her thighs so they were slightly on top of mine, I lined up my cock with her entrance and leaned in closer, looping my arms under hers. Missionary was a little vanilla for my taste but just being this close to her was enough to drive me wild. Ever so slowly I pushed in. Her eyes clenched shut as she cried. "A-O-Oww!" Her walls clenched and I froze. I shushed her and gently kissed her temple. "It's okay darling, I know it hurts... Don't cry now..." I waited there a few moments longer just whispering sweet nothings to calm her down. Eventually she eased up and I was able to move. Her eyes went wide as I bottomed out. "O-oh god move... Please..." Slowly I began to thrust inside her until she pushed my arms away and locked her arms around my back. She stared straight into my eyes and demanded. "Faster." I complied, happily. I sped my thrusts up and I felt her claws drag down my back. The pain made me push hard into her. She teared up and I felt I should stop but I didn't I wanted to see her cry. When I hesitated she squeaked. "D-do that again!" I pulled all the way out and forced myself inside her again. Her eyes clenched shut and two little crystal tears fell down her cheeks. "PLEASE AGAIN!" She cried once more. I was delighted to oblige her odd indulgence. As I pushed against her once more I began to speed up, fucking her hard and fast. Oh and how her body writhed. I leaned against her ear and growled. "You like it when I hurt you?" She merely screamed in response, I stalled and a particularly hard thrust as I hissed. "Answer me!" 

"I-I LOVE I-IT! PLEASE DON'T STOP!" I pounded her relentlessly as her claws tore down my back. I could feel blood running down it, it only made me want to hurt her more in return. Before I knew it my gut was dropping and her legs were spasming. She crossed her legs against my waist to keep me inside her as we came in unison. I pulled out gingerly and fell on my back beside her, a painful stinging running though my back. I could just barely feel the blood seeping into the sheets. I pulled my vicious kitten close to me and reveled in the pain we shared...