Fear And Forgiveness

(Chris' P.O.V)

I walked back to Gwen's room as slowly as I could, I didn't think I could be ashamed of myself when facing a neko... But what I'd done was... wrong, and I had to apologize. I punished my little girl when she'd done nothing worth my harsh words. When I opened the door and felt even worse when I saw the fear in my little Gwen's eyes. As I walked closer to her I noticed how she trembled, it broke my heart to know I had done this too her; again... She was just starting to feel comfortable with me and now we were back to when we just met. Just like before I sat at the corner of the bed and tried to reach out to her. She shifted away from me making me sigh. "Gwendolyn I am so sorry for what I did... You were just having fun with Devin and I made you feel bad for it. Please kitten, forgive me I was an irresponsible Master and you need to know you should never be treated unfairly. This punishment was unjust, please understand I shouldn't have done it and I will NEVER do it again..." My darling little kitten gave me the sweetest of smiles and crawled over to me, putting an equal amount of wait around her casted leg..." As she came to sit in my lap I hugged her tight and asked.  "So am I forgiven?"

"Of course Master, I forgive you..." She leaned up and gave me the lightest kiss on my cheek. I pet her hair gently and returned the gesture. I cradled her in my arms and carried her back to our shared room and laid her under the covers. I climbed in after her and held her as if my life depended on it. And maybe in some strange way it did.

(Okay short I know sorry but I made this as more of a PSA I guess, I need to let some of my readers know that dominance is different than abuse, dominance and submission is a mutual relationship. Submissives have as much control over relationships as dominants do. There are strict rules to adhere to and I heed you to do proper research into these matters and be aware of the strong differences between an abusive relationship and a master sub relationship.)