Devin

(Chris' P.O.V)

After another two weeks of spoiling my little kitten had filled out rather nicely, she carried the perfect hourglass figure at this point and I was incredibly proud of her for being able to gain her weight back. Her cheeks were flushed with a beautiful rose color and her eyes were even brighter. She seemed more relaxed as of late too which did wonders for her sleep schedule. She no longer had such horrid nightmares. Though by now most of her injuries had healed up rather nicely her leg was still in the process of healing. I didn't mind carrying her around though, and she seemed rather happy about it too. Even now I sat with her in the kitchen, her perched on my lap so sweetly. I was feeding her little sweets just as my phone rang. I was quick to pick it up finding it was one of my business partners. I use the term loosely I merely ran the books for his slave trade. Harshly named of course he runs one that keeps the slaves out of actual harms way and out of the hands of deadly masters. "Hey Devin, what's up?"

"Oh I was just calling to make sure you got the most recent accounting information, you haven't been very active the past couple of weeks and I was curious."

"I haven't checked my email yet, and yes I've been a bit preoccupied with... well with a stray neko really." 

"Chris! Why didn't you tell me!?" Devin was a loving master to say the least and adored all nekos, he was always upset with how cold I was to my slaves but since I was never actually abusive he couldn't really call me on it. "I didn't tell you because she's been ill, so to speak." She looked up at with her bright eyes and whimpered. She nuzzled into my chest, still looking to me. "Devin hang on actually..." I put the phone against my shoulder so he couldn't hear what I was about to say to Gwen. "Darling, would you like to meet one of my good Friends?" I saw some worry pass over her face before asking. "I-Is he-he na-nice?" I smiled sweetly at her.

"He's very nice little one, in fact I'm sure he'd love to spoil you like I do." She smiled before nodding her head. "Okay then, yes Master..." I lifted the phone back up, almost proudly and asked Devin. "Hey Dev, would you like to meet her?" 

"Of course! Why would you even have to ask me that!?" I sighed but smiled at his excitement. He hung up rather abruptly, I assumed he was already on his way. I chuckled a bit before setting my phone down and continuing to feed my kitten her sweets. I found she favored sour candies above all else. Just as I popped the last candy in her mouth there was a frantic rapping on my front doors. I rolled my eyes and mumbled. "Already here huh..." I carried Gwen to the front door and I felt her press against my chest. I kissed the top of her head and murmured sweetly. "It's alright baby, Devin is very sweet. I promise you'll  love him darling."