Arousal

(Gwen's P.O.V)

I squeezed my thighs together in desperation as I tried to bury this persistent sensation... My old master called it arousal but it felt different than before... I wasn't afraid of it while I slept next to Master Chris, it actually felt kinda good. Like I wanted Master to know how I felt so he could touch me there. With a gentle sigh I rolled over and began to purr quietly by Master's ear. He grunted but his eyes remained closed. I began to gently knead into his bare arm, this made him stir and peek open his big brown eyes. He sat up on his elbows and spoke with his deep rumbling voice. "What is it little one? Did you have a nightmare."

"No Master... I feel... I feel tingly between my legs, help?" Master clicked on the bedside lamp and looked at me intensely. "Gwen are you sure? I hope you remember that I don't need you to do this."

"But Master... I-I really want to... Please?" Master smiled and stroked my hair. 

"Oh darling, you beg so sweetly... Tell me why you want it?" Master asked this as he crawled over to hover over me. Another wave of that fuzzy feeling radiated from my tummy down between my legs. I shook my hips upwards and purred. "I-I-I wanna b-because Master makes my naughty parts feel real real good..."

"Awwhaha, my little kitten is so pitiful..." Suddenly I felt Master cup my naughty parts and squeeze. I squeaked and pushed my hips upwards again. "Now darling, these parts aren't naughty at all. From now on, these are your princess parts and you're never naughty for wanting it to be touched. Understand?" I moaned and squeaked out.

"Y-yes M-mMaster..." He kissed me gently before saying.

"That's my good girl... Now darling, Master can be a little rough so I'm going to have you practice a word for me. You'll say it anytime you want me to stop or if I'm scaring you by doing something. The word is swan. Repeat it back to me."

"Swan..."

"Again."

"Swan." 

"One more time please."

"Swan Master." Master smiled so warmly at me my tummy felt all fuzzy and happy. 

"That's my good little girl. Master loves you so much."

"I love you too, Master may I say your name just once?"

"Mmm, since you asked so nicely say it as much as you want tonight." I opened my mouth to say his name but I stalled. I just couldn't find my voice when his name squirmed in my throat. Master smiled and whispered in my ear.  "Say it... Say my name..."

"Chr-Ch-" 

"I ordered you to say it Gwen!" 

"CHRIS!" It finally came out, it felt like the most amazing relief to have it escape my lips. 

"Good girl..."