Chapter One

Hey everybody! So, I wrote this book with caitlinneil7 and I hope you guys like it! ~Britt

Lauren's P.O.V.

"Come on, Laur, just ask her out already?" Normani, one of my best friends, said as we were walking down the hall to class.

"No. I don't even think she knows I exist." I said, shaking my head and running a hand through my dark locks.

"You will never know if you don't try." My other best friend Ally said as she searched through her bag for something.

Before I can respond there is a shout from down the hall.

"Watch out!"

Suddenly I am being pulled out of the way of a football and into a strong yet soft chest.

"You okay?"

I turned to look at them, biting my lip nervously. It was her, it was my crush. She had just saved me from a football.

"I- I- Em...." I stuttered. I looked down shyly, playing with my fingers.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked again, and suddenly her hand was under my chin and lifting my head.

As soon as my eyes locked with her's I can't help but to blush. "Y-yes, I-I'm f-fine." why can't I stop stuttering?

"Good, I'm glad you're okay." she responded, lifting her hand to push a strand of hair behind my ear. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't get hurt."

"Yo Walz, we gotta get to Reid's class!"

Biting my lip, I watched as Camila stepped away from me.

"Coming!" She yelled over to her tall blonde friend, I think her name is Dinah.

"I'll see you around Lauren."

I froze, she knows my name. Oh my god. She knows my name! I internally screamed.

"Lauren!" I heard Ally's voice. "Oh my god! Are you okay?"

I was too shocked to answer her, I just stood there in shock.

"Lauren?" Normani waved her hand in front of my face. "Come on we have to go to class."

She hooked her arm around my shoulder and practically pushed me towards our class.

I slowly begin shuffling forward to make sure I don't fall. "She knows my name!" I try so hard not to squeal.

"Who knows your name?" Ally asked.

Normani stopped pushing me once we were outside our classroom.

She let me go and moved beside Ally.

"What are you talking about?" She asked giving me a worried look.

"Camila, she knows my name!" I can't hold back my excited squeal any longer.

Jumping up and down in place as I think back to how she was so caring when she pulled me out of the way of a football.

"Okay, so now that we have established she knows you exist. You can ask her out." Normani raised her eyebrow suggestively, giving me a knowing look.

I shook my head. "Not a chance in hell!" I said.

"Why not?" Ally asked as her eyes trailed the hallway, suddenly her eyes seemed to widen.

"What's wrong?" I asked turning to look in the direction she was, only for Normani to turn me back around.

"You don't want to look over there."