Chapter Four

Decided after some consideration to update once more, hope you all enjoy it! ~Britt

Lauren's POV

Camila stopped the car outside an apartment block. I turned to look at her, confused.

"This is my apartment." Camila said simply. She got out of the car and came around to my side, she opened my door. "Out." She demanded.

I reluctantly got out of the car, my legs shaking beneath me.

She took my hand and dragged me into the apartment block and up the stairs. She fiddled with her keys for a moment before unlocking the door and pushing me in.

I was met with the familiar smell of paint.

Camila came in behind me, closing the door and locking it.

"I want you." She growled out as she pulled me to the bedroom.

Suddenly she is lifting me up by my thighs and leaning me against the wall, her mouth immediately latched on mine.

I was stunned at first but I eventually kissed her back, cupping her cheeks with my hands.

Her body was pressed against mine in a way that made my heart race.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth," She growled as she carried me over to the bed and dropped me gently onto the mattress.

She smirked at me, sexily, her eyes trailing down my body.

I gulped, biting my lips as she practically eye fucked me.

"Come here." She said her voice husky with arousal.

I watched as she began stripping until she's just in a pair of boxers, the tip of her dick poking out of the top.

"Lauren, come here." She said again, her eyes filled with a fiery passion .

Camila crawled up the bed, she opened my legs forcefully, her eyes full of lust. She crawled up and pressed her lips to mine.

Moaning, I tangled my hands in her hair, allowing her to kiss me. No matter what, I couldn't stop myself when it came to her kiss.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," She growled in my ear as she moved her kisses down to my throat.

I let out a moan as she rocked her hips down against me, whining when she moves away from me.

"Strip." She commanded as she laid back against the pillows.

I did as I was told without a question since my first experience of 'it' was so enjoyable. I was ready to do it again. I wanted to do it again, even though it meant tearing down the walls I had built up to protect myself.

She watched me the entire time, her hand sliding into her boxers, and I watched as she began to jerk her hard cock.

"Come here." She growled out suddenly, pushing the boxers down her legs until she could kick them off.

I crawled over to her after slipping my underwear off and putting them down on the floor next to the bed, leaving me only in my bra.

She grinned and sat up, pulling me on top of her so I straddled her hips. "I will never get over how beautiful you are." She whispered, leaning up to unclasp my bra.

As soon as she removed my bra her lips were on my nipple, her hands gripping my hips as she rocked up against me. Letting me feel how hard she was, and how ready she was.

I moaned loudly, not caring if her neighbors heard me. I tangled my fingers in her hair. I tugged on it softly when she bit my nipple.

She leaned back, a boyish grin on her lips. "I want you to suck my dick, do you think you can be a good girl and do that?"