Chapter Thirteen

Happy Friday everyone! Don't kill me, and enjoy the awesomeness. ~Britt

Camila's POV

I knew I was being stupid, but I couldn't help feelings upset. Especially after finding out that I might never get to see my son again.

Lauren, doesn't seem to understand that I've given up everything and now she doesn't believe me or even trust me?

It's been a few hours since everyone else left and I decided to go into the kitchen for a drink.

"Camila." I turned around to see Lauren sitting in her wheelchair in the doorway. She looked like she had been crying.

"What do you want?" I snapped at her.

She flinched back in her chair and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry."

I turned back toward the fridge and grabbed a can of Crush. "Yeah, me too." I mumbled before moving to walk around her.

She grabbed my hand. "Talk to me." She said, looking up at me pleadingly.

"What am I supposed to say Lauren?" I asked pulling out of her reach. "I just found out I may never get to see my son again and then you don't trust me?"

Her expression changed, she looked slightly hurt. "I do trust you."

I couldn't help but laugh, "If you trusted me you wouldn't have told me you were fine with Lucas and then told the other girls you weren't." I took a deep breath. "You wouldn't have questioned where I was when I took my son back to his grandfather."

She looked down. "I didn't tell the girls I wasn't fine with Lucas. I said I didn't know how I felt about it. I'll get used to it. I was just a little surprised." She said in a rush.

I couldn't help myself as I placed my drink on the ground, bending down and lifting her into my arms, my hands holding her up under her thighs.

Crashing our lips together, I backed her against the wall. Taking a deep breath through the kiss as I push her against the wall with my kiss.

She gasped in surprise before kissing me back softly.

Biting down on her bottom lip, I pulled it into my mouth and began to suck. Lifting her higher by her thighs, pushing my body against her.

Her hands moved up from her sides to cup my cheeks, her right one tangling in my hair.

After a few minutes I pulled away, staring into her eyes and leaning my forehead against her's. "I'm so mad at you right now but at the same time, I want you." I breathed out before crashing our lips together once more.

She frowned into the kiss.

Pulling out of the kiss, I made my way down her neck. Biting down on her pulse point before beginning to suck.

A low moan came from the back of her throat and she threw her head back in pleasure.

Growling lowly against her neck, I lifted her higher, pulling her away from the wall and began making my way to our room. My lips never leaving her neck as I bump her into the wall just outside of our room.

"Ouch." She winced and lifted my head, kissing my lips softly.

Deepening the kiss, I lean her against the wall, gripping her thighs and lifting her up higher. My tongue slipping past her lips before I turn and begin walking her into the room.

Laying her on the bed, I crawl over her, never breaking contact with her lips. Spreading her legs, I position myself between them.

Tilting my head to the left, I take a deep breath through my nose and push our lips together harshly.