Chapter Twenty-One

Happy Friday everyone!!! Please enjoy the chapter and keep letting me know what you think!~ Britt

Lauren's POV

Two Months Later

"Come on Laur, we are going to be late." Camila yelled at me from the living room.

Fixing my hair in the mirror, I bite my lip before walking out of the room and heading into the kitchen.

"There you are." A smile rose on her lips as she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Here I am." I giggled.

"You know I can still feel your ribs." Camila's face changed.

My face fell and I sighed, looking down in shame. "I'm trying." I mumbled.

"I know you are, I'm just worried." She whispered, leaning down and kissing me softly.

Pulling away, I narrowed my eyes at her. "I could say the same thing about you though."

Camila frowned. "How so?" She asked.

Pulling her shirt up, I ran my hands over her ribs which were more prominent. "When's the last time you ate something, besides when Dinah forces you?"

She sighed. "At least I'm not pregnant." She said softly.

"I get it okay, I'm trying Camz." I whispered before moving away from her and grabbing my bag from the counter.

Camila sighed and walked up behind me, resting her hands on my hips. "I love you."

I sighed. "I love you too." I mumbled.

"Let's get to school, Reid said we had to be in the auditorium." Camila whispered, pulling away from me and grabbing her bag.

I knew by the way she pulled away from me that she thought I was mad at her.

"I'm not mad at you." I said softly. " I just don't like it when you point out that my anorexia isn't getting any better. It makes me feel worse."

"I don't mean to." She said, taking my hand and walking out the door. "We have that appointment with what's his face after school."

She really didn't like the baby doctor much, apparently she thinks he flirts with me too much.

I sighed. I couldn't be bothered with that today. I was already nervous enough about the exam without adding that into the mix.

She opened the door for me when we reached the car, but before I could climb in, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me against her body.

Her lips sought out mine and she begin kissing me passionately.

This was another recurring thing with her, always trying to start a makeout session before school.

"Camz. Stop, we will be late." I said, pushing her away gently.

She frowned before nodding her head and turning away. "Sorry." She mumbled before walking to the driver's side.

I sighed and climbed into the passenger seat.

The drive to school was quiet except for the continuous vibration of Camila's phone.

"Who's texting you?" I asked, trying to fight back jealousy.

She glanced in my direction before looking back toward the road. "Probably Dinah, you can check if you want."

I hesitated for a moment before picking up her phone slowly.