Chapter Thirty

Final chapter everyone! Figured I would post it now. Keep an eye out for the next book titled 'The Art of Loving You'.~Britt

Camila's POV

It was the day before graduation and I was kind of scared but also really excited and then sad because I'd have to leave Lauren and the kids and my family and Quinn. I'd miss them all so much.

Taking a deep breath, I looked around at my family and friends, we were throwing a graduation and goodbye party for all of us graduating, and well me for leaving.

"Mila, can you pass me the ranch?" Mani asked, holding a plate of wings.

Laughing softly, I grabbed the ranch and passed it to her. "You do realize that we graduate tomorrow right?" I asked jokingly.

"Well, yeah, obviously, we wouldn't be having this graduation party if we weren't." She said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Miss Hamilton, I do not take much for that tone."

She rolled her eyes. "Okay Miss Cabello, or is it Mrs. Cabello?" She asked teasingly.

Lauren froze beside me, her whole body tensed and she looked at her hands in her lap.

I couldn't help but laugh before shoving her gently, after a minute I turned to face Lauren.

My hand slid up her thigh, non-sexually as I tried to get her to relax. "What's wrong?" I whispered, kissing the side of her head.

She shook her head, shrugging, without saying a word. She had been having one of her bad days and I suspected it was because I was leaving in tomorrow. I couldn't imagine what she'd be like when I was gone if she was this closed off while I was still here.

Taking a deep breath, I ran a hand through my hair before turning back to Normani. "Dance with me?"

"Don't you want to dance with Lauren? She's your girlfriend." Normani said, glancing at Lauren.

I shrugged, "She's not really talking to me, no chance she'll dance with me." I mumbled.

"She might, maybe all she needs is to feel close to you and I don't mean sexually. Maybe all she needs is for you to hold her." Normani said softly.

"I've tried." I mumbled, standing up. "Just one dance, it's not like I'm coming onto you or anything."

"Fine, but don't blame me if she shuts you out completely." Normani said, she stood up and followed me onto the dance floor.

I sighed, moving up behind her and grabbing her hips. "Why would she shut me out completely? Not like we're doing anything wrong." I whispered in her ear as we both started moving to the beat.

"I don't know, She's Lauren. She reads into things too much." Normani said. She shrugged.

Dropping my head against her shoulder, I rocked my hips against her ass and bit back a moan as I felt my dick beginning to harden.

"I wish she would just trust me, I mean I forgave her after she fucked Dinah for what, two weeks?"

"She does trust you." Normani turned around to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "She trusts you with her life. She trusts you more than she trusts her own mother. She told me that."

"Can we not talk about this right now?" I asked, grinding against her as Beyonce begins singing 'Partition.'

She looked into my eyes and smiled softly before leaning in and capturing my lips in a kiss.

I gasped and immediately pulled away, backing away from her. "Mani, what the hell?" I asked stunned, my eyes roaming the room to see if anyone saw us.