Chapter Twelve

Hey everyone! Decided to post an early chapter, don't worry you will still get a chapter on Friday. I really hope you're enjoying the book. ~Britt

Lauren's POV

I sat in my wheelchair next to the couch watching Camila clean. She moved around the room so effortlessly. It was captivating.

Everyone had left barely an hour ago, and tomorrow the girls would be back to help me move in. Camila had decided to change and then start cleaning up the mess.

I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip as I watched her bend over in some low-rise sweat pants, the hem of her red boxers showing. She was wearing nothing but a sports bra on top, and let me tell ya, being pregnant and hormonal does not help with avoiding sex.

"You're biting your lip." I hear her husky voice, snapping me out of my daze to meet almost black eyes. "I want to bite that lip."

"Then do it." I mumbled as I watched her.

Her eyes widened before she picked me up and moved us to the couch, sitting down she moves us so I'm straddling her hips.

"I want you." She growls out.

Leaning in she captured my lips in a kiss, her teeth tugging gently on my bottom lip before she slips her tongue into my mouth.

I cupped her cheeks with my hands and kiss her back softly.

Camila moaned into my mouth as she tangled one hand in my hair, the other resting on my lower back. Her tongue ran along mine, as she pulled gently on my hair, causing me to open my mouth wider.

I moaned into her mouth. I didn't mean to but, I did. I couldn't let this go any further, but we could make out for a few more minutes.

She released my hair and slid her hand down to my hip, moving her other hand up to my hip. Then slowly she gripped my hips and thrust her hips up against me, a low moan escaping her throat as her erection hit my center.

I gasped, pulling out of the kiss and looking at her.

"What?" She asked, a worried expression crossed her features.

"I said you could bite my lip, I never said you could do that. " I said.

I could tell by the way her body tensed that she was upset, but I couldn't tell if it was with me or with herself.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, moving me off her lap and standing up.

I watched with a frown on my lips as she hurriedly went back to cleaning up, her entire body tensed.

I sighed. "Camz..." I said softly.

She stopped what she was doing, but didn't turn around to face me. I could tell by the way her back was rigid that she was trying to keep herself calm.

I closed my eyes and looked down. "Camz, you're going to have to learn how to control yourself with me. I'm the kind of person who likes to take things slow. I want to know more about you, before we jump into bed again. " I said, releasing a heavy sigh and looking up at her.

"I know," she breathed out her body still tense as she looked at me. "I've never gone slow before." There was something in her eyes, but I couldn't tell what it was. "Lucy never did this to me, she always teased but in the end I was able to...." She trailed off, her eyes locking with mine. "It's different with you, and I'm trying so hard not to get upset. I've just never had to wait for sex."

"Never?" I asked.

She shook her head slowly, her eyes filled with pain and confusion.

"No, nobody has ever made me wait. Actually I think after Lucy, I waited two months before beginning to sleep around." She said as she adjusted herself in her pants. "I don't like this feeling." She mumbled looking down at the bulge in her sweatpants.