Chapter Nine

Hey everyone! Here is an early chapter! Comment to let me know what you think! ~ Britt

Camila's POV

I take a deep breath and look into her eyes. "I am though, I'm completely fucked up." I tell her softly.

I stand up and slip my right arm under her legs, my left going under her shoulders as I lift her up. Moving her onto the bed, I climb over her.

"Lauren, I want you." I whispered seductively, parting her legs so I could lay between them.

"Camila." Lauren said, raising her eyebrow. "What about your arm and your ribs." Worry was prominent in her voice.

"I don't care about them, all I care about is burying myself inside you." I whispered, running my nose along her jaw.

Moving up some, I push my hips down into her so she can feel my erection through my sweatpants.

"All of this is for you." I growled out, nipping gently at her throat.

I heard her sigh, a moan escaping her lips.

"Do you want me?" I breathed out, continuing to thrust my hips against her, groaning at the pleasure that spikes through me. "Do you want me to be buried inside of you Lauren?"

She moaned again before nodding slowly. "Camila." She breathed.

Pulling away from her, I began to place gentle kisses down her neck. "Lauren," I stopped to suck on her pulse point. "I want to rip your clothes off of you."

She moaned in response, she seemed completely out of it.

Moving onto my knees, I straddled her thighs and pulled her into a sitting position.

"Lift your arms up." I whispered softly, nuzzling my nose against the side of her neck.

She did as I asked and I pulled her band shirt over her head.

I smiled at her beautiful body that was littered with scars. I didn't care. I kissed the scars on her shoulder and she moaned.

"You're so beautiful," I breathed out against her skin, reaching behind her to unclasp her bra.

A low groan escaped me as her beautiful breasts fell from the bra. I couldn't help but lean down and capture a rosy nipple between my lips. Flicking my tongue over it a few times before sucking, my right hand reaching up and massaging the other breast.

She moaned lowly, her head falling onto my shoulder.

Once I deemed the nipple hard enough, I switched to the other one, giving it the exact same amount of attention.

Grabbing one of her hands, I pushed it between us. Sliding it past the waistband of my sweatpants and then my boxers.

My breath catching in my throat when she wraps her hand around my erection. "Fuck," I breathed out, before going back to attacking her breasts, switching back and forth between sucking and nipping at the skin.

She moved her thumb around my dick slowly.

I didn't know if it was an accident or if she did it deliberately but it caused me to moan.

"Laur," I moaned out against her chest. "I want you." I breathed out.

She nodded, moving her hand again.

I gasped, sitting up, moaning lowly, throwing my head back.

I closed my eyes, burying a hand in her hair. "Strip me." I breathed out, rocking against her hand.