Chapter Seven

Hey everyone! Here's a new chapter! Enjoy! And don't kill me!~ Britt

Camila's POV

"Who are you?" I asked as I opened the door a little wider.

"Is Lauren Jauregui here?" The boy asked, running his hand through his hair.

"You never answered my question. Who are you?" I retorted.

He just rolled his eyes and pushed past me. "Lauren!?" He yelled out as I tried to catch my balance.

"What the hell dude?" I asked as anger boiled in my veins.

I closed the door and followed him quickly, stepping in front of him before he could enter the living room.

"Get out of my way," He growled shoving me again.

This time, he got me in the ribs and there was nothing I could do to keep from falling onto my knees.

"Lauren! Answer me dammit!" He yelled, walking into the living room.

"There you are!" He growled lowly.

I heard Lauren whimper.

I scrambled to my feet and ran into the living room despite the pain.

"Get away from her!" I growled out, pulling him back by his arm. "Get the fuck out of my apartment before I call the police."

He turned to me and pushed me before turning back to Lauren and grasping her arm harshly.

Without a second thought I turned him to face me and punched him hard in the face with my left hand, hissing in pain as the cast cracks.

He stumbled for a moment before regaining his balance and glaring at me.

"Get out of my apartment now." I was becoming angrier and protective of Lauren and our child.

He rolled his eyes, turning back to Lauren.

Lauren had a look of pure fear written all over her face. Her entire body was shaking.

For fucks sake, why isn't he leaving my apartment.

Growing angrier, I pushed myself between them, lifting my knee up hard and hitting him where the sun doesn't shine.

Shit, that had to hurt.

"Get the fuck out." I yelled shoving him to the ground.

I must've shoved to hard because the next thing I know, I'm falling along with Lauren who hits her head on the side of the coffee table.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and her eyelids shut, she was out cold.

"Ah, fuck." I groaned, crawling over to her while also trying to dial Demi's number.

"Lauren!?" I yelled, shaking her shoulders. "Lauren!"

"Hello? " Demi's voice came through the speaker. "Camila?"

"Demi, help, come quick, its Lauren." I said, panic present in my voice.

Her answer was instantaneous and before I knew it the police, Demi, and an ambulance were at my apartment.

"What happened, Camila?" Demi asked, worry written all over her face.

"That asshole over there forced his way into the apartment and attacked us." I barely get out, my eyes focused on Lauren being lifted onto a gurney.

A policeman was questioning the guy who's name I now know is Luis, he was glaring at me as he answered the policeman's questions.

A paramedic walked passed. "Is she going to be okay?" I asked before he could leave.