Chapter Three

Hey everyone! I hope you are enjoying this story! ~ Britt

Lauren's POV

I don't know how she did it, all I know is she somehow managed to get me to talk again.

It's been a week since Gran died, and I couldn't help but feel like she died not knowing I loved her.

"Oh god, you never have to apologize to me." Camila breathed out pulling me even closer to her body.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as I tightened my arms around her, burying my face in her shoulder.

"I've got you baby, I've got you." She whispered holding me tight in her arms.

Suddenly we were moving and before I knew it we were laying in her bed, she was laying above me and wiping the tears away from my eyes.

"Hi." She whispered softly, and I couldn't stop myself as I leaned up and connected our lips.

Her lips immediately molded against mine, her tongue running over my bottom lip.

I hesitated for a brief moment before opening my mouth to let her in.

Once I opened my mouth more, her tongue slipped into my mouth and I released a soft moan. Our tongues began to move with each other, when suddenly I felt her hands on my hips.

She pulled out of the kiss and began moving down my neck, and I tensed, I've never done this before.

"What's wrong?" She asked with a concerned expression on her face.

I looked at her nervously, my breathing deep and heart racing. "I- I-" I stuttered. I didn't want to tell her I had never done this before. I knew she'd laugh.

I bit my lip and looked away from her. "I- I h-have n-never d-done t-this b-before."I stuttered.

"That's okay, I'm not going to force you to do anything." She whispered, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

She moved a little bit, and because of her slight movement, I felt something hard push against me down there.

Moaning, I tried to move so I could feel it again. What was that?

A small smile appeared on Camila's face. "Do you want me to continue?" She asked when I moaned again.

"W-what's in your pants? Was that your phone? I felt it before in gym." I breathed out, confusion shining on my face.

She just smiled down at me, before taking my hand and sliding it between us, placing it on the crotch of her jeans.

Squeezing gently on my hand, she cupped my hand around the bulge and released a soft moan.

"Not a phone." She said her voice huskier and sexier than ever.

I froze, my eyes widened. Oh my God, Camila Cabello, the Camila Cabello, had a dick.

"Do you want me to continue?" She asked while releasing my hand, that stays cupped around the crotch of her jeans.

Squeezing experimentally I stared into her eyes, delighting in the sound of her soft moan.

"Answer me Lauren." She breathed out her eyes almost completely black as she ground her hips down into me.

My breath hitched in my throat at the contact and I found myself unable to speak. I nodded instead, before I released a moan as she ground down into me again.

"Good girl." She breathed out before she crashed her lips into mine, her tongue slipping into my mouth.

I was surprised by the sudden movement. After I composed myself, I moaned loudly, kissing her back. I cupped her cheeks with my hands and her hands gripped my waist tightly as she ground into me.