TWO

Third Person's POV

"Hey hyung. Wake up now. It's almost 24 hours. You need to wake up. You have to be okay."

Jungkook continued caressing Jimin's left hand and won't stop staring at the older's peaceful face.

"I won't be able to forgive myself if anything happens to you. Jimin hyung, my angel, please be okay.

Remember? We still need to watch that movie I was talking about. How are we going to watch it if you're there sleeping?

And you still owe me a dinner. Remember when we played one card deck game? And you lost? You said you'll just cook some dinner for me. I want it tonight. So wake up now.

Hyung... You shouldn't be here. You're not supposed to be here. I know you can't hear me now, but I really am sorry. If it wasn't for me, you probably have a peaceful life with Yoongi. Sorry for taking it away from you.

Hyung, Jimin hyung, you have to be okay. I need to make it up to you."

Jungkook, who's holding Jimin's hands felt that the older moved his fingers. He looked up to check if Jimin is really awake now. He confirmed it seeing his hyung slowly opening his eyes, adjusting to the light.

"Hyu-"

"STAY AWAY!!!!"

"Ji-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!! HELP! PLEASE!"

Hoseok came in with Namjoon and a doctor and some nurses.

"Jungkook, what did you do?!" Namjoon asked.

"I didn't do anything. I was just... And he's.. I don't kno-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!! HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOONGI!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!"

Hoseok went to help the nurses but he got pushed by Jimin.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!"

"Jimin. This is me. Hoseok."

One nurse was about to shot Jimin a sedative to make him calm but Jimin grabbed the injection and aimed it at his right eye.

"One more move and I'm going to stab my eye. I swear."

"Mr. Park, you need to calm down." The doctor calmly said. But fear is evident in his eyes.

Everyone was in panic mode. Holding their breath, afraid that if they really move, Jimin might hurt himself.

Hoseok had an idea and immediately broke the tension.

"Jimin. You need to calm down. Yoongi. He's coming. He's outside. Just please, you need to calm down."

"Yoongi? How did you know him? Where is he? Why is he not here?"

"He'll be here. You just need to drop that now. Don't hurt yourself."

"Promise? He's outside?

"Yes. Now, give them the injection. I'll call Yoongi."

Hoseok stood up, grabbed his phone and acted as if his dialling someone.

The doctor gave a signal to the nurses and took the injection from Jimin who's currently watching Hoseok and waiting for him to give the phone so he could talk to his boyfriend.

The nurses grabbed the opportunity to inject the sedative while Jimin was still waiting for Hoseok.

"I'm sleepy." Jimin muttered.

"Do you want to sleep?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin just nodded and laid in his bed again.

"Yoongi. He'll come here, right?" Jimin asked no one in particular.

"He will." Jungkook said.

Jimin just looked at him and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry hyung." Jungkook whispered as a tear fell down from his eye.