The Truth

Hi. Yeah.. I'm back. I guess? Well, less than a year ago, I told you guys that I'll be on hiatus. Right? Because of life and such.

I mentioned about studying Korean since I have plans on working there but due to some reasons, some plans changed.

I'm currently working and dealing with life (lmao) so I wasn't able to come back even though my first plan was changed.

I also promised to update the story before I go on hiatus but freaking Wattpad deleted the drafts and I don't have back up and so I got lazy writing the chapters again.

After a few months I deleted the app due to me changing my phone. I didn't install it again until recently, I watched a fanvid that was created as a 'trailer' for a watty story. I was curious to it's plot and so I decided to install the app again.

Then it hit me, I seriously missed writing.

I've been caught up with life and few months after my last update, I got tired of the story. I mean, I don't know what to update anymore. I don't really have a plot for this and so I struggled on thinking what to write. I guess I can call it as a 'writer's block'?

I thought of discontinuing this story. Coz I was able to think of an update for some of my books but not on this one. Clearly, I don't know what to do with this book anymore. And so I thought, maybe I should inform you guys that I'll be discontinuing this story.

But then I thought, you guys don't deserve that. Some if not all have been with me since 'You Are Mine' and the support I received on that book was one of the best moments in my life. As a frustrated writer, it's my dream and you guys made it happen.
And so, discontinuing this story I promised you guys is not how I'm going to repay the support I received and still receiving.

I'm so sorry for not being able to update. It's been less than a year of me leaving you guys hanging. And that's not how it should be. I love you guys, like seriously. I'm rereading your comments under every chapter of YAM and it makes me smile again. I realized, the support I received and me thinking of discontinuing this story is so wrong.

And so yeah. I'm coming back? This story will continue and my dear JiKook will have their happy ending (will they? /insert demonic laugh/) (no I'm kidding). I'll give you guys the justice I promised to give on YAM.

So yeah!!! I Am Yours is now signing on again!