FOUR

I sighed in defeat. Eventhough I really want to see Jimin, they won't let me.

"I can call Hoseok now if you want." Namjoon hyung said out of pity.

"No need hyung. I don't want to bother Hoseok hyung. It's enough that he gets to update me everyday. And I'm in no position to be a nuissace to him right now. Everything's still my fa-"

"Jungkook"

"No hyung, listen. What I'm saying is true. If it wasn't for me being a jerk, Jimin will not be in the hospital right now. Same goes for Taehyung. And Yoongi... Yoongi will still live.'

"Stop it Jungkook. None of it was your fault. It's Seokjin's. Stop putting all the blame to yourself. You know who's resonsible for this."

"No hyung. If I didn't follow him-"

"If you did not follow him, Seokjin hyung won't stop. He'll use any method just for him to get Jimin."

"But-"

"Jimin forgave you already, right? Both of you already talked. Everything's okay now between you and him."

"It's just that.... I'm afraid he won't remember me again after this. That maybe he realized that I am not someone who is deserving for his forgiveness. Especially now that he's back to the way before. To that time when he was still suffering from Yoongi hyung's death."

"You have to understand Jungkook, he needs time."

"I just want him to be okay. I just...... I just miss him."

Namjoon hyung stood up from his seat and patted my shoulder.

"Everything will be okay Jungkook. Jimin will be okay. And you.. You have to be okay too. Jungkook, you're worrying me. I'm afrai-"

"Hyung I'm okay. Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid ever again."

"You have to promise me that."

"I promise."

"And..."

"And?"

"And you have to finish your food now. Eat."

I chuckled. This hyung.

"Okay okay."

"I'll leave now. Are you going to be okay here? Alone?"

"Where are you going?"

"Station."

"Station?"

"Police station..... Seokjin hyung..."

"Can you not call him 'hyung'? He deserves no respect." I said in irritation. That as*hole.

"But he's still older than me."

"Why are you seeing him anyway?"

"I'm not. I'm seeing the police. Not him."

"Hyung, can I see him? I mean, that 'guy'?"

"Jungkook.."

"I promised not to do anything stupid, remember?"

"Okay. Text me after. So we can go home together."

"Okay. Go first."