SIX

Me and Namjoon hyung went home without talking to each other again. I'm not mad at him. But I know he's mad at me. For some reason I still don't know.

As soon as we entered the house, hyung walked to his room and shut the door with a loud bang. If that doesn't scream 'I'm mad. Don't talk to me.' then I don't know what is.

I went to the kitchen and looked for something to drink. I'm not used to Namjoon hyung being mad at me. I'm quite glad that Geong Min isn't here. And their dad and their step-mother. Or uncle and auntie as what they prefer to be called. I'm just here because of hyung. Even though they welcomed me with all their heart, I don't want them thinking this is how I return the favor.

I decided to go to hyung's room to apologize. Before I could even knock, I heard him talking to someone thru his phone.

"I just don't want him feeling miserable and all. Jungkook went through a lot and as his brother, it hurts me to see him breaking down........ Yeah. He told me about his anger management. He can control it sometimes, but we don't know what can happen if he reached to the point again of not being able to control his condition.... Jackson, it's easy to say that but you know I can't do it. I don't want him thinking that we don't want him here. I'd rather get hurt because of his condition than him being not with us. He's my brother. We have different father but he's my mom's son. I need to be with him. I need to protect him....... No. I told you, I'm okay with that. What I'm afraid about is him hurting himself. I'm not physically with him 24/7. I don't know what's running in his mind.... Yeah. Jimin... Not really, he understood the situation. Yeah... Oh... I see. I'll call you later... Yeah.. Bye."

My tears keep falling down without me minding them. I was just looking straight to the door contemplating if I should knock or leave. Before I could even turn around, the door opened revealing Namjoon hyung who's obviously shocked with my presence.

"J-Jungkook?!"

And right there and then, I burst into tears.

"I'm sorry hyung. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to be a burden. I don't want you all being stressed because of me. I am really sorry. I'll just leave. You don't have to deal with my problems anymore. I'm sorry hyung. I'm really sorry."