EIGHT

Hoseok’s POV

I watch as Jimin sleep peacefully. He’s smiling a little bit.  As if everything’s okay. As if he’s okay.

The thing is, I understand Seokjin hyung. I understand why he did that. Why it had to go this way.

And though I hate him for what he did to Yoongi hyung and Jimin I understand why he did that. Why he had no choice but to take things on his own hands.

/flashback/

I was sitting alone in Seokjin hyung’s house drinking my 2nd bottle of scotch when Jimin entered the house. I watch as he lay tiringly on the sofa and close his eyes.

“Hyung, you’re drinking again. What’s the problem?” He asked without bothering to look at me.

I hate that.

I hate it when he talks to me without looking in my eyes.

I hate it when he makes me feel like he’s concern when he couldn’t even lay his beautiful eyes on me.

I hate that Yoongi hyung gets to enjoy Jimin’s pretty eyes and not me.

Why?

Why not me?

I can feel the alcohol kicking in but I don’t care. I drank the last liquid in my glass and went straight to where Jimin is.

“Hyung, I’m asking y- Hyung?!”

I trapped Jimin’s petite body using my two arms and added some pressure on my knees over his legs.

“H-hyung. You’re sc-scaring me.”

“Good.”

“Hyung you’re drunk.”

He keeps pushing me away but I made sure to apply some force on my arms so that he won’t be able to push me.

“I’m not. I’m completely sober.”

“You are drunk. Let me cook you some soup.”

“You aren’t going anywhere.”

“Hyung, let’s wash up. You’re just drunk.”

“Stop.”

“Hyung… W-“

“I SAID STOP! STOP IT JIMIN! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE! STOP MAKING ME THINK THAT WE HAVE A CHANCE! STOP MAKING ME FALL FOR YOU WHEN YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY NOT GONNA CATCH ME!”

“H-hyung. I… I’m not… I didn’t.. It’s not what you t-“

“I KNOW! I KNOW THAT I’M GETTING THE WRONG IDEA! I KNOW THAT YOU JUST REALLY CARE! I KNOW THAT WE’RE JUST FRIENDS! BUT FUCKING STOP MAKING ME THINK LIKE WE STAND A CHANCE! STOP ACTING TOO CLOSE AS IF YOU’RE HINTING SOMETHING! STOP WITH THE HUGS! THE KISSES ON CHEEKS! THAT’S NOT WHAT FRIENDS DO! YOU CAN’T JUST KISS ME ON MY CHEEKS ANYTIME YOU WANT NOR HUG ME ANYWHERE YOU NEED WHEN YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND THAT IS WILLING TO DO IT! STOP BEING TOO CLOSE TO ME!”

“Hyung…”

“TELL ME! WHY ARE YOU SO CLINGY TO ME?”

“Hyung.. I.. We’re frie-“

“BULLSHIT! FRIENDS? REALLY? YOU’RE THAT DUMB TO NOT REALIZE THAT I ALREADY FELL FOR YOU? YOU’RE THAT CLUELESS OF HOW I GET JEALOUS WHEN YOONGI HYUNG’S AROUND? FRIENDS? FRIENDS? FUCK YOU THEN!”

I can see that he’s already crying but I obviously don’t care. Must be because of the alcohol.

“YOU’RE TOO CLINGY TO ME. THEN I GUESS YOU WON’T MIND ME DOING THIS?”

I unbuckled his belt so fast and inserted my hand inside his pants. I gripped his member using my right hand and trapped his shoulder and applied force on his body using my left arm.

“HYUNG!”

“YOONGI ISN’T HERE. HE CAN’T HEAR YOU.

“STOP!”

“AREN’T YOU ENJOYING THIS, Y’SLUT? WHAT IS IT THAT YOONGI HAVE THAT I DON’T THAT YOU’RE CHOOSING HIM OVER ME? IS HE THAT GOOD IN BED? TELL ME?! I AM TOO! I’LL MAKE YOU FEEL THINGS THAT YOONGI CAN’T.”

I went for his neck. Kissing.. biting…

“I’LL MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOU MARKS SO YOONGI WILL KNOW HOW MUCH OF A SLUT YOU ARE. I’LL MAKE SURE YOONGI WILL KNOW THAT YOU’RE MY PROPERTY. MINE AND MINE ONLY.”

I kept on kissing his neck and gripping his clothed member when I suddenly felt pain on my head. Before I could even turn around to see who smacked my head, Seokjin hyung already pushed me. I fell on the floor with my back hitting the glass of the desk.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Seokjin hyung shouted. And as if I were in a spell, I realized what I was doing after Seokjin hyung punched me.

I looked at Jimin and there he was, lying on the sofa, tears streaming down on his beautiful face.

What have I done?!