ELEVEN

I woke up hearing a knock on my door.

"Jungkook, breakfast's ready."

"Coming hyung." I said as I stretched my legs and hands. I noticed my pillow is still wet. Probably because I slept crying last night.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to fix myself.

Me and Namjoon hyung haven't really been talking in a while now. After our talk last time, I got really awkward after he saw me breaking down. I couldn't look in his eyes whenever we eat together. And I know Namjoon hyung is just giving me the time I needed to get comfortable again.

As for last night, I don't have plans on telling him. He'll get mad for sure.

I proceeded to the kitchen and saw him already started eating. I greeted a 'Good morning' and I received a "hmmm" which is kinda odd because even if we don't talk much for the past days, he greets me back whenever I greet him first.

I sit down and started eating the toasts he made. I can feel him looking at me. I can ignore it until I finish eating but it's getting unbearable. I looked at him while sipping my coffee.

"What?"

"Can't I look at my brother now?"

"Hyung I'm eating."

"So?"

"It's too uncomfortable."

"I'm not doing anything Jungkook."

"You're staring at me hyung. And that's rude."

"Hmm. I guess you're having your anger problems episodes again."

"I'm not!"

"Okay. Calm down. You don't have to shout."

"Argh hyung." I rolled my eyes and proceeded to finish my food when he started to talk again.

"I wasn't planning on asking you this... But... where did you go last night?"

I almost choked if it wasn't for me grabbing my coffee immediately. I looked at him and I can tell he can tell I'm nervous.

"And don't lie to me Jungkook. I know where you really went. I just need a confirmation."

"I..."

"Look. I'm just worried okay? I don't care if you go out, have fun or whatever. I'm just worried. At least let me know where you're going."

"I went to see Jimin."

"See? Is that hard to say? You could've informed me last night and not gave me a heart attack after seeing you not in the house."

"You're not mad?"

"Mad about? You leaving without telling me? I'm disappointed but not mad."

"But how about you getting mad because I went to see Jimin hyung?"

"Should I be?"

"Shouldn't you hyung?"

"I know it's hard for you not to see him. I know how much worried you are about Jimin's condition. And trust me, I understand you. So I don't need to get mad because you went to see him."

I lowered my head. Somehow feeling ashamed. We proceeded to eating silently when curiosity started bothering me.

"Hyung. If you woke up seeing I'm not here in the house, why did I came back home with you still sleeping?"

"Coz I was glad you're no longer here."

Words left me as I gave him a shock expression.

He laughed and feed me his toast seeing my mouth open.

"It was a joke, okay. Calm down kid. After waking up due to me being thirsty, I went down and noticed the car isn't in the garage. I got scared thinking someone broke in our house. I immediately went to your room only to find no one. I was about to call 119 when I received a call from Hoseok hyung. Told me you just left the hospital premises."

"H-hoseok knew I visited?!"

"Yeah. And he's not happy about it."

"I'm..."

"He actually wants to talk to you? Today."

"I'm really sorry hyung."

"You don't have to say sorry to me tho. You want me to drive you to the hospital?"

"Don't you have work?"

"I actually have but let me drive you. It's still early."

I finished eating and went to my room to fix myself. I can't stop thinking about how should I start explaining to Hoseok hyung.

What if... what if he's really mad and won't let me see Jimin hyung again? What if he stops updating me about Jimin hyung's condition?

I have so many what ifs in my head. I don't know how will I explain to Hoseok hyung.