FIVE

I watched as Seokjin entered the other side of the room. A transparent glass dividing us as he sits down and looked at me with worry on his eyes.

"Jungkook, how's Jimin?"

"Wow. You dare asking me that question."

"Answer me!" Seokjin shouted.

"You deserve to die here you f*cking as*hole. You won't see Jimin ever again."

"SHUT UP AND JUST FREAKING TELL ME JIMIN'S CONDITION!"

"Why would you want to know? You're the reason why he was there!"

"WE are the reason Jungkook. WE." Seokjin said emphasizing the word 'we'.

"Jimin already forga-"

"Just because Jimin already forgave you doesn't mean your conscience is already clean. You raped him remember? Before I did? You took advantage of him not being able to fight back. You used him. I may have killed Yoongi, I may have raped him too. I may have kidnapped him. But you, you were no different. You're just like me. You deserve to be here too."

"I'll make sure you'll rot here Seokjin. You will never see nor touch Jimin ever again."

I stood up and left the visitor's room. I'm shaking. I seriously want to kill him if it wasn't for the glass that's dividing the room.

As soon as I left the station, I stayed outside. I didn't notice someone's on my side already if it wasn't for him wiping my tears away.

Wait. I'm crying??

"Jungkook-ah. You okay?"

"Namjoon hyung."

"What happened? I saw you leaving the station shaking."

"Hyung. You need to report me."

"What? What are you talking about Jungkook?"

"Seokjin hyung was right. I deserve to be jailed too. Jimin hyung..."

"Jungkook..."

"I have no right to have an argument with Seokjin. He's right. We're just the same. We both hurt Jimin."

"I can't argue with that. You know you made a mistake. But you already reflected on it. Seokjin hyung still hasn't that's why he's here. If you want me to report you, I might as well report myself too. I'm an accomplice."

"But hyung."

"Your choice Jungkook."