TWELVE

I got caught up in my own thoughts that I haven't noticed that we're already in the hospital. My heart beats faster as I saw Hoseok hyung waiting outside of Jimin's room.

He noticed and went to us before we even arrived in Jimin's room. Probably not wanting Jimin hyung to hear us.

"Good morning Hoseok." Namjoon hyung greeted first seeing I have no plans on speaking. I'm looking at my feet not wanting to see Hoseok hyung's expression. I know he's disappointed if not mad.

"Good morning Namjoon.. Jungkook." I heard Hoseok hyung said. I gave a nod still not wanting to look at him.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Hoseok hyung asked tapping me on my shoulder.

I heard Namjoon hyung laugh. We gave him a questioning look before he started explaining.

"Told him you're mad about last night." Namjoon hyung explained looking at Hoseok hyung.

"I'm not tho." He looked at me as if assuring me that he's not really mad and looked at Namjoon hyung giving a questioning look.

I was confused that I could only look at Namjoon hyung.

"Kid's gotta learn his lesson." Namjoon hyung explained more.

I look at him shocked while Hoseok hyung just laughed.

"Hyung!"

"What?! You scared the shit out of me last night. Can't I at least have my revenge?"

"It's not funny."

"Neither you were. Now don't even do that to me again and I swear Jungkook."

I looked at Hoseok hyung and he's just there admiring the scene in front of him.

"Seriously Hoseok hyung?"

"What? You two look cute. I suddenly miss my sister."

"I need to go now Hoseok. And you..." Namjoon hyung pointed at me.

"Let me know once you're home."

"I will."

Hoseok hyung and I went to the cafeteria afterwards. He just looked at me and I actually don't know what to say.

"I have to admit, I did get mad last night after I saw you leaving the room. I freaked out. Thinking what could've happened if seeing you triggered Jimin again." Hoseok hyung started the conversation.

I looked at him and was about to say sorry but he beat me to it.

"But I saw what happened. I saw how he called you Yoongi. How he asked for you to sing. Everything."

I looked down. Trying to stop my tears from falling.

"I know you're hurt Jungkook. And I'm really sorry. But you need to understand Jimin's condition."

"I know hyung. I understand."

"I don't know how. But it worked."

I got confused about what he said. I looked at him asking what he's talking about.

"What worked?"

"Ever since Jimin woke up this morning. He didn't look for Yoongi. Which is very unusual since he won't stop asking for Yoongi for the past days. He was smiling. And it's easy for us to talk to him and make him drink his medicines."

"I still don't get it hyung."

"I'm not sure with this Jungkook but I think his condition is improving due to what happened last night. He must've been thinking that he really saw Yoongi.

"And the reason you're telling me this hyung?"

"I know this is a stupid favor to ask but...

Can you pretend like you are Yoongi whenever you visit him at night?"