TEN

Jungkook's POV

It's been weeks that I haven't seen Jimin hyung. Hoseok hyung updates me on his condition like what he promised. But I want to see him in person. Hoseok hyung told me that he's not getting any better. That's why I really want to see him. But they won't allow me.

I just want to visit him badly.

It's already past ten and I still can't sleep. I couldn't get Jimin out of my mind.

This won't get me anywhere. I grabbed my jacket and went to Namjoon hyung's room. He's asleep. I'm having second thoughts if I should wake him up to ask him but I know for sure he won't allow me. And so I grabbed his car keys.

I'm sorry hyung.

I went to the hospital where Jimin is confined. As I open the door to his room, I can see him already asleep. Good. As for Hoseok hyung, he's asleep on the sofa meters away from Jimin's bed.

I went to Jimin and sit on the chair. I held his hand. His soft hand. I missed this.

"Jimin hyung. I missed you." I whispered.

I stood up and kissed his forehead. But as soon as I sit back, I was faced by an awoke Jimin.

I froze on my sit. Just waiting for him to start screaming. I'm starting to panic but he's just there. Looking at me. No scream. No shout. The room is still quiet.

"Yoongi? What took you so long?"

And that's when my heart started shattering. It's Yoongi. Still Yoongi.

"J-jimin h-"

"We've been waiting for you." He sits on his bed and gave Hoseok hyung a glance.

"Hoseok hyung already fell asleep waiting for you. Where did you go?"

"Jiminie hy-"

I was caught of guard when he grabbed and hugged me. I'm lost for words.

Then I felt it. My chest where his face is, is starting to get wet. I can hear his soft sobs. I placed my hands on his back to console him.

"Ssssshhhh. It's okay. I'm here." I whispered. Even if he thinks of me as Yoongi, I want him to know that I'm here for him. That everything's okay.

I could remember what happened in Busan. It's like this. Him crying. Me comforting him. But the difference is, he knows I'm Jungkook and not as Yoongi.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes until he stopped sobbing. He faced me and smiled at me. I missed that.

"Please stay."

"I will. Don't worry."

He lay again on his bed as I sit back on the chair beside him.

"Can you sing me a song?"

"Hmmm?"

"I want to hear your voice. I want to hear you sing."

"Bu-"

"Please?"

"O-okay. What song?"

"Any song."

I start rubbing the back of his hand using my thumb. I looked straight in his eyes and sang the first song that came to my mind.

I want him to know how I feel for him.

Even if he only sees me as Yoongi.

He fell asleep even before I could finish my song.

I decided to leave the hospital. I kissed him goodnight and made my way home. As soon as I entered my room after returning Namjoon hyung's keys, I started crying.

I'm hurting Jimin.