Teenage Desires Part Four

About half an hour had flew by as we laid there cuddling. Looking up at the twinkling stars, I couldn't help but think how lucky I had been. Finally, life had dealt me a good hand and I was loving it. I smiled to myself. I was happy to just lay here and treasure this time. It's funny how he knew exactly the type of date I had always longed for. I didn't want a movie or a meal, that stuff's too regular. I wanted something unique and special, just like this and he gave it to me.

He turned and looked at me, he kissed my forehead then stroked my cheek; his eyes were locked on mine. I couldn't really control myself as his eyes peered into mine. I decided I wanted a real kiss. As my lips connected with his, I could feel him smiling. His hand slid from my cheek down to my back and he pulled me closer towards him. All of a sudden I felt him tickling me, he was laughing as he dug his fingers into my sides. I was laughing trying to break free from his grasp. 

"Someone's ticklish!" he giggled, sounding almost child like.  

"Riley stop!" I giggled, trying to control my laughter. 

"You're going down!" he joked. 

"No I'm not!" I joked, still trying to break free, he was unbelieveably strong. 

"Is that a threat or a promise?" he joked. 

When I finally broke free, I climbed on top of him. He smiled at me still laughing. I looked at him with squinted eyes. He looked shocked that I was on top of him; I probably shouldn't be, but I really didn't care! 

"Now you're going down!" I said, winking at him and pinning his arms down. 

"Nononono, no! Sorry Ava, you win," he said laughing. 

I smiled at him; feeling powerful because I had actually won the tickling war. I got off him and laid myself next to him.  

"I know not to mess with you in future now" he mocked. 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me in towards him to kiss me again. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and kissed him back. 

When the kiss finally broke, by him this time not me. I was enjoying myself far too much to budge. He looked down at his watch. 

"What time does your dad want you to be home?" he asked, peering at his watch. 

I pulled his wrist towards me and looked at his watch, it was only half nine.  

"Not until eleven, I hardly ever go out so, he didn't mind." I responded. 

"Cool" he said smiling. 

He rubbed his hand on my arm and looked at me. 

"You're freezing!" he said. 

He grabbed his hoodie from behind him and put it around me smiling. 

"Thanks, won't you need it though?" I asked, whilst smiling at his gesture. 

"I'll be fine, I don't really feel the cold," he replied. 

I smiled at him and put the hoodie on properly, I chuckled to myself, the first thing I thought of was werewolves, hot. I spent way too much time watching movies.   

"Um" Riley piped up, breaking me from my train of thought, I looked up to listen to him. "I've been wondering... will you uh" he said, stuttering slightly. I thought I'd better help him out a little. 

"Will I what?" I replied and smiled at him reassuringly. 

"Be my, my girlfriend?" he asked.

I looked at him with a now shocked expression on my face, I wasn't expecting him to ask me that.

Riley's Point of View

Oh my god, she's gone blank. She still hasn't answered me, I knew I shouldn't have asked so soon! I knew it! Oh god what if she says no? I'll have ruined it for us for good, she's the most amazing girl I've ever met. What have I done?

-------------------------------------------------------

What should Ava say? 

Comment and let me know what you think!