Teenage Desires Part Six

In this part it starts to get a little more steamy between Ava and Riley, this story is to show the sexual tension between them and to show the kind of thing that teens go through. So, if you are easily offended or consider yourself too young to read adult content, please skip through those parts. 

Riley's Point of View

Ava has to be the best thing that's ever happened to me, I thought to myself as I stood between her legs playing with her fingers. All I've been able to do since I met her is smile. Now I get to meet her father. I really hope things go well, I wouldn't want her father to hate me. So, I guess I have to try and make a good first impression.

I don't think it'll be as easy to impress her brother thoigh, I think he's slightly protective over her, atleast that's what it seems like to me. The look he gave me today when we kissed proves my theory. I shuddered at the thought.  

"Babe, what are you thinking about?" Ava asked. 

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking about meeting your family tonight, are you sure they'll approve of me?" I asked sounding slightly petrified. "I'm just really nervous."  

"I'm sure it'll be fine, Grayson won't say much so you really don't have to worry, we'll be fine," she said, trying to reassure me.  

"I guess you're right, I just really want to make a good impression," I replied.

She smiled at me and kissed me softly on the lips. Before we knew it, we had several teachers' eyes on us. From one kiss. This school is slightly pathetic. Mr Jones, our principal; stormed over towards us. 

"Do you children really think canoodling in school is really appropriate?" he asked, demanding a thorough response.  

"Uh, Well to be honest I don't think it's that big of a deal sir," I replied. 

"That's it, enough attitude from you! Mr Murray and Miss Hayes report to my office immediately!" he demanded.

I stood up, grabbed Ava's hand and walked with her to his office.  

"Av, I didn't mean to get you in any trouble," I said. 

"No Ri, it's okay honestly, it wasn't just you remember," she replied, smiling. 

I smiled back at her, just as I did Mr Jones came storming down the corridor, he opened the door to his office and made Ava and I take a seat in there. 

"Riley Murray, I didn't consider you the type of boy to go around kissing girls on the school campus," he stated. 

I nodded and tried my hardest to keep my laugh in, even though it seemed to slip through my lips slightly.   

"As for you Ava, I didn't consider you this type of girl either. To let a boy kiss you is one thing but, did you even consider that he was standing in an inappropriate place too." He said. 

"Well yeah I knew he was but, sir we're seeing each other and I really don't see how this is any of the schools business," she replied. 

"You see Miss Hayes, it becomes the schools business when your canoodling is brought onto the school campus," he explained. 

Ava and I both nodded. 

"I'll give you both another chance as I've never had problems with either of you before, if I catch either of you canoodling on the school campus again your parents will be informed, this time I will let it slide. Please do not let it happen again." He said. 

"Thank you sir, we'll take what you have said into consideration," I said sarcastically. 

"Very well, you can leave now. Remember what we just talked about before trying anything like that again you two." He said. 

Ava and I both got up to leave; we both grabbed our bags and walked towards the door. 

"Oh Riley, I'm sorry but, can I speak to you on your own for a moment?" Mr Jones asked. 

"Sure," I replied.  

"I'll wait outside for you," Ava said. 

"Okay," I replied. 

Ava left the room and took a seat outside. 

"Close the door son," the principal said.  

I walked over to the door and closed it, then I walked back over and took a seat back in front of him.  

"Okay here's the deal," he explained "You and Ava seem as if your ready to you know start, um... being active?" he said wearily.  

"Where are you going with this Sir?" I asked. 

"Well Riley; the birds and the bees... I wouldn't be able to live with myself if either of you made a mistake and I didn't offer you any help, so here take this," he said. 

He held out a leaflet. I took it from him and looked at it, it was titled 'Methods of Contraception'. I looked at the leaflet, shocked that he had even given it to me.  

"Just take that with you and think things through before you do anything you'll both regret. What with all the sexual tension you two ha-" 

"Okay sir thanks, um for your help? I'll see myself out" I said quickly, cutting him off. 

I grabbed my bag and quickly headed for the door before he could say anything else.

I walked out and closed the door behind me. I stood against the door and could not stop laughing! That was so unexpected.  

"Riley, you look traumatized," Ava joked. 

I held up the leaflet laughing at the awkwardness of the situation. Ava took the leaflet from me and looked at it, her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head!  

"Oh my god is he serious?" she said. 

"Oh yeah he was, that was unbelievably awkward," I said laughing.  

"He's so creepy," she said. 

Suddenly, a condom fell out of the leaflet. I guess it was glued in or something.  

I looked at Ava. She laughed and tossed it to me.  

"You better keep that safe if you expect anything off me," she joked.

I smiled at her and I walked her to her next lesson. She had maths and I had history. They are practically next to each other so I'm quite glad about that. We have to walk the long way because of an exam going on in the boy's gym. We walked past the boys toilets. Just as we got to the girls toilets Ava pulled me in.  

"Ava what are you doing, I can't be in here!" I said excitedly. 

"We'll be fine everyone's in their lessons," she said.  

She pulled me into a cubical, locked the door, put down the toilet seat and threw me onto it.  

"I didn't get a real kiss remember?" she said sexily, whilst biting her lip. 

She climbed on top of me, a leg on each side and grabbed the back of my head. This really turned me on. I slid my hand up her thigh and started kissing her.  All of a sudden she got off me. She stood up and pulled me up by my tie. I couldn't handle the teasing so, I pushed her up against the toilet door. Our bodies fully touching, I slid my hand up her thigh so she would get the hint that I wanted her to wrap her legs around me but, she didn't. She continued to tease me. I took a step back and she kissed me on the forehead.

"I got what I wanted," she replied cheekily. 

"Tease," I replied. 

"That's one of my best qualities," she replied, fluttering her eyelashes at me.  

She straightened up my tie and unlocked the cubical door. She walked over to the mirror, tidied herself up and put her bag on her shoulder. 

"C'mon smelly," she said jokingly. 

I smiled at her and followed her out of the girl's bathroom. I hope to god they don't have CCTV in there. If there is, when the guy watches the tape back, he'll have a lovely surprise.