Teenage Desires Part Eleven

Blaze's Point of View

All I can recollect is stabbing him in his chest, the atmosphere got intense; I didn't mean to stab him. I'm running now; huffing and puffing, the boys are trailing behind me, sweat dripping from our heads. I think we just took someone's life.

Images of him begging for his life whilst blood escaped his mouth entered my head. Grayson told me he was a bad kid, he's a bloody liar; he wouldn't have said tell Ava I love her. His love was true, this kid could die for nothing. What have I done?

The ambulance speeded behind us; we hid behind a car as it drove past; lights flashing bright, rushing him to the hospital.  

Riley's Point of View.

As I lay on the stretcher looking up at the paramedic, she's trying to get me to speak, I can't. I can only think; what if I lose my life; I'm already losing a lot of blood. I knew this and I gave up hope. 

Is this all Grayson's doing? This all seemed too unusual, Ava telling me to be careful, she must know that Grayson is capable of this. Who the fuck where those guys? Who knew he even knew those kinds of people, it could have even been him.

"Is there anyone you want me to call? Riley; can you hear me?" the paramedic asked speaking in the loudest tone she could to snap me out of my day dream.  

"Call my, my Dad and, and Ava." I said struggling to speak.  

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and handed it to the paramedic.  

"Okay Riley; stay strong, we're almost at the hospital," the paramedic replied whilst looking through my phonebook for the requested contacts.

"I'll call your father first," the paramedic stated. 

The phone rang and my father answered immediately. 

"Hello is this Riley's father speaking?" the paramedic asked. 

"Yes, who is this?" my Father asked.  

"This is Laura, I'm a paramedic from the Heath hospital. Your son was stabbed as he was walking home, please can you make your way to the hospital as soon as possible please?" the paramedic said in a calm voice. 

"Of course, will he be alright? How is he?" my father asked. 

"It's too early to tell" Laura answered. 

"Okay, I'm on my way" he replied.

Laura hung up the phone and made her next call. 

I leaned forward to hear what Ava would say. 

"Hello is this Ava?" she asked. 

"Yes it is, can I help you?" she asked. 

"My name is Laura, I'm a paramedic from the Heath hospital, we have Riley here, he's been stabbed as he was walking home. He requested that we call you so if could you please make your way to the hospital as soon as possible," she said. 

Ava screamed. 

"Oh my god, is he okay? Where is he? What's happening to him?" she asked firing questions at Laura.  

"It's too early to tell, we're nearly to the hospital, we got to him just in time" she replied trying to calm her.  

"I'll be there as soon as I can" she said quickly.

It soothed me knowing Ava would soon be at my side, if I do die tonight, I want to die in the arms of the girl I love. No matter what, even if her brother did do this; I still love her.