Teenage Desires Part Ten

Grayson's Point of View

"Sup?" said the voice. 

"Ava's boyfriend needs sorting out, as soon as possible," I replied. 

"I'll get Space and Tiny on it with me, he won't know what hit him." said the voice. 

"Right," I replied. 

"We'll need a name Gray we aint psychics," the voice said.  

"Riley Murray, he's with my sister downstairs now, you could catch him leaving mine tonight. I'm not sure what time though so you'll have to get the boys on the lookout for him," I replied. 

"Ok I'm on it," the voice replied. 

"Safe Blaze" I replied.

"Anything for you Gray, safe," he said.

I hung up the phone and chuckled to myself. Riley better watch himself now. He'll regret ever meeting Ava after this.

Ava's Point of View

I wonder what Grayson's up to... since when does he care about homework? Riley had a look of concern plastered across his face, he was probably thinking the same as me.

After we finished the meal we decided to do the dishes for my dad. I was washing and Riley was drying. He dried the first dish and looked confused as to where it went.  

"Top cupboard closest to you," I said laughing. 

"Thanks," he said laughing back. 

He leaned in to get the next dish; I scooped a hand full of bubbles and splattered them onto his face. He laughed hard and grabbed a hand full to throw back at me.  

"I give I give, Riley I swear to god! Don't put bubbles in my hair," I replied, laughing.  

"Aww I swear don't get them in my hair," he said mocking me, trying to mimic my tone of voice; which he did surprisingly well actually.  

We both laughed and carried on with the dishes, by the time we were finished it was getting pretty late, we went into the living room and spoke to my dad for a while. My dad asked him what he hoped to do in the future. I actually felt quite sorry for Riley, it was like 21 questions in there. I'm sure he's saving the baby pictures for next time.

"I'm sorry sir but, I think it's best that I leave now, I don't want to break my curfew," Riley said getting up promptly.  

"Wise of you son, I'll see you soon then," my father said.

I got up to see Riley to the door.  

"Be careful and ring me when you get home, so that I know you're home safe" I suggested. 

"I'll be fine, don't worry yourself and yeah sure, I'll ring you," he replied, smiling a reassuring smile. 

He leaned in and kissed me on my forehead. I waved at him as he walked down my path towards the gate. I closed the door and headed up to my room.

Riley's Point of View

Aww bless her, she's such a worrier! What does she think will happen? I live basically 6 streets from here so it's not exactly a long walk. As I thought this I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around just to be on the safe side. There was no one there.

I carried on walking, speeding up my pace slightly. The sight of a woman walking on the other side of the road soothed me. This all just seemed too weird or was I just being paranoid? As I thought this someone jumped on my back. He brought me down to the floor. I squirmed to try and see his face, he had a goggle hoodie on. His whole face was covered; I could only see his eyes through two small tinted discs.

He repeatedly punched me in the face, I kicked him off and tried to get up. All of a sudden two other people jumped out from behind a parked car on my left. They all ran towards me, one of them carrying a baseball bat. He swung hitting me in my stomach, I fell back to the floor and cried in agony. I shouted as loud as I could for help. The one person with the bat kept hitting me, the one who hit me first stood there laughing whilst the other one was kicking me. Blood began to escape from my mouth.

The woman on the other side of the road turned around and saw me. The people attacking me panicked. I suddenly felt a puncture towards the side of my stomach and heard metal hitting the floor. I couldn't see but, I could hear screaming. I was losing a lot of blood. Around ten minutes later I heard an ambulance coming. I'm going to die, now's my time; I thought to myself. My life flashed before my eyes, I swear I could see the light.  

The words "Tell Ava, I love her," escaped from my lips as I lost conciseness.